Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sensitive posters running to mod's when their feelings get hurt.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Sensitive posters running to mod's when their feelings get hurt.

How many of our Boxingscene posters have reached out to mod's to complain about other posters?

I don't care what you guys say to me, I don't need to waste their time. I saw Bostonguy warn a buddy of mine to stop race baiting, my reply to Boxingscene don't take the bait.

But, I ran to Tbear recently asking when Xoo and BigNuts would be back. I did the same for Alexkid and Spoon23 when they got banned.

We got a lot of cry babies on this site, who can dish it out but can't take it.

Y'all need to re read the rules and stop being b1tches when your feelings get hurt.

Peace to all, even Jaded and !! Anorak. ( Jhonny will get both of you).

Free cleenex for all cry babies!

Jhonny will pre moisten them with urine.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      How many of our Boxingscene posters have reached out to mod's to complain about other posters?

I don't care what you guys say to me, I don't need to waste their time. I saw Bostonguy warn a buddy of mine to stop race baiting, my reply to Boxingscene don't take the bait.

But, I ran to Tbear recently asking when Xoo and BigNuts would be back. I did the same for Alexkid and Spoon23 when they got banned.

Y'all need to re read the rules and stop being b1tches when your feelings get hurt.

There's a lot of pu$$ies on this site who grew up on the Internet. They have limited real world experience, that's why they're so pu$$y. I honestly had no clue people were this weak until I joined this site. Geeks usually keep their mouths shut, not on here.

Comment

zaroku you need to go to sensitivity training!

boxingscene.com is a SAFE SPACE, respect the rules of campus

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
          There's a lot of pu$$ies on this site who grew up on the Internet. They have limited real world experience, that's why they're so pu$$y. I honestly had no clue people were this weak until I joined this site. Geeks usually keep their mouths shut, not on here.
          The innernetz is a strange place.

Comment

You say "ya'll need to read the rules" but if your buddies got banned maybe you should tell them to read the rules. You don't just get banned cause people are whining

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post

Comment

Running back crying to mods? It's that teachers pet mentality, or something damn close. Tells me something about people whom are all over that snitching lark. ***, it is what it is dude, a annoying as it can be Zaroku...

Let bishes bish, it's why theyre called that. Just let things run their course.

War Jhonny doe...

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                  Got it! Thanks hermano.

I got a nephew who is softer than soft. His parents babied him and created a skin tight peg legged Jeans wearing person, who
                  Lives in video games and plucks his eyebrows!

Last thanksgiving he left his plate on the table for my old mom to pick up, and I ripped him a new azz hole. He cried. In the house I own that lil punk tried to do that to my mom??? **** no, not in my house. I roasted him, and he cried. I was shocked.

My mom calmed me down, and his parents took him to the mall to buy him a new video game.

I tore into my sister and husband. My stupid sister said "that's my son, don't talk to him like that!"

I said "that's my mom, I won't accept any **** like that, ever. Check your lil Mijo!"

Comment

Bunch of soft ass nigggas everywhere these days.

Comment

Working...
                    X