Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FAO Bringer: Why did you leave MORE IMPORTANTLY WHY ARE YOU BACK?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
    Is that Pension Killer?

Flab is a big hairy Geordie right? .
    He's a big hairy Newcastle fan, I think he's from a shithole further south though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post

Seriously doubt that.
      Originally posted by Flabulous View Post
      Lol wut.

There's only like 3 or so admins? B-guy, Reed, and that one other dude.

As far as I understand, Big Poppa Pump isn't "one" person, at least not anymore; it's just an account that is used by admins/owner to post articles, and interact with other posters on forums.

Bringer got butthurt because they wouldn't let him be a "real mod" like Reed, or B-guy with unlimited green.

Also he realized how badly people were making fun of him for being a social justice warrior emo regressive type. Maniac was one of the best posters here, and all because "he was so mean and wacist on twitter (not even on b-scene FFS)," he banned him.

Muh safe space!!! Hahah, now he's just the regular ole emo of old, with no power.
      Thats what it was, why you think frank duckeetts dont exist anymore he was one of the account bringer exposed as being an shared alt of some admins and super mods.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
        That's not Flab. This is who is using Flabs account.

Is Flab really Pugly now?

It would be hilarious if that were actually verifiable by somebody given the fact that during my absence I got a handful of facebook messages from Pugly basically begging me to come back, asking for inside information, and wanting to publicly "beef" with me again.

(His facebook name is Harry Greb because he's too much of a pussy to even use his real name.)

It would certainly explain the little attention whore's current fixation with me.

I'm not above posting screen caps, either.
        Last edited by ßringer; 06-07-2016, 04:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by !VIVA MEXICO! View Post
          Thats what it was, why you think frank duckeetts dont exist anymore he was one of the account bringer exposed as being an shared alt of some admins and super mods.
          Completely fabricated, like everything else you say.

IIRC, I was responsible for taking Ducketts out with the trash.

Comment

• Originally posted by led View Post
            Never will happen. I challenged him for a fight and ßringer backed out by asking for a catchweight.
            A lot of erroneous statements full of misinformation have been put forth in this thread thus far.

This is not one of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by ßringer View Post
              Is Flab really Pugly now?

It would be hilarious if that were actually verifiable by somebody given the fact that during my absence I got a handful of facebook messages from Pugly basically begging me to come back, asking for inside information, and wanting to publicly "beef" with me again.

(His facebook name is Harry Greb because he's too much of a pussy to even use his real name.)

It would certainly explain the little attention whore's current fixation with me.

I'm not above posting screen caps, either.
              pugly would be a good addition again. for as much of a tool he was, he knew his boxing and i loved going back and forth with him. also, he left us that atg jump roping video.

NE v2.0

Comment

• I didn't have any issues with Pugly, in fact, I liked the guy (no ****). I got along well with the fella. His jump rope video is one of the greatest things to ever happen on here, lol. The backlash was hilarious stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by ßringer View Post
                  Completely fabricated, like everything else you say.

IIRC, I was responsible for taking Ducketts out with the trash.
                  you a coward. That 100% what you said.

You could have easily say you was just trolling when you said that, but denying it lmfao YOUS a clown.

weak ass emo.

This how much a lame bringer is. He unbanned my permabann one day and like 2 hours later he reinstated my perma-bann (nothing I did) cause poster got mad at him cause he unbanned me so he banned me again to stay "cool" and on the "good side" of posters.

Lmfao bringer just wants to be liked.

Comment

• Originally posted by !VIVA MEXICO! View Post
                    you a coward. That 100% what you said.

You could have easily say you was just trolling when you said that, but denying it lmfao YOUS a clown.

weak ass emo.

This how much a lame bringer is. He unbanned my permabann one day and like 2 hours later he reinstated my perma-bann (nothing I did) cause poster got mad at him cause he unbanned me so he banned me again to stay "cool" and on the "good side" of posters.

Lmfao bringer just wants to be liked.
                    Again with the lies.

As I recall it, you begged me for weeks and weeks in the chatzy chat to unban your account (New England, Barn, RightJab, and all the other chatzy regulars will confirm) and I eventually relented and did because you were such a pest.

Then 2 hours later you make another racist thread asking about why all Floyd fans smelled like cocoa butter or some ****.

I put my neck on the line unbanning you by lifting another mod's ban (ask REED about the PMs he and I exchanged after unbanning you) and the way you thank me for that service is to immediately go back to being a d*ckhead racist to everybody as soon as you can.

Really showed me what a pathetic little **** you are.

Comment

• Originally posted by baya View Post
                      pugly would be a good addition again. for as much of a tool he was, he knew his boxing and i loved going back and forth with him. also, he left us that atg jump roping video.

NE v2.0
                      No, he was just an annoying sycophant who typed like a 12 year old girl.

(Also had the **** of one)

Comment

Working...
                      X