Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FAO Bringer: Why did you leave MORE IMPORTANTLY WHY ARE YOU BACK?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
    I have elbossogg's facebook, he said it's ok I share his profile pic here,

I in no way support or denounce elbosshogg ...but you are toting the line son......thread lightly........

Comment

• I'm not buying a flat (apartment, Fat Yanks) up the Cenobite's ass, but he really is one of the greatest posters this lounge has ever seen.

Sure, he's more prickly than a cactus and needs more tampons than a girl, but just look at how the standard of converse has improved since he's been back. Even if it's just a 5-10% uplift, it's greatly appreciated in a lounge that was reaching an all-time low.

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
        I'm not buying a flat (apartment, Fat Yanks) up the Cenobite's ass, but he really is one of the greatest posters this lounge has ever seen.

Sure, he's more prickly than a cactus and needs more tampons than a girl, but just look at how the standard of converse has improved since he's been back. Even if it's just a 5-10% uplift, it's greatly appreciated in a lounge that was reaching an all-time low.
        I'd offer you my anus as a receptacle for your meat whistle, but I'm keeping a tampon up it this entire week as a show of solidarity with oppressed women of the middle east.

Seriously, though : Thanks for the kind words.

Comment

• Originally posted by ßringer View Post
          I'd offer you my anus as a receptacle for your meat whistle, but I'm keeping a tampon up it this entire week as a show of solidarity with oppressed women of the middle east.

If you REALLY wanted to impress, instead of tampons you would've used one or more of these.

Just like Teh Bringz to keep it conservative.

Comment

I'm not buying a flat (apartment, Fat Yanks) up the Cenobite's ass, but he really is one of the greatest posters this lounge has ever seen.

Originally posted by ßringer View Post

I really don't have the time to de-f@ggetize this thread every day...so pls keep you guys's f@gotry to a min if none at all.......

your attention to this matter shall be greatly appreciated...

Sincerely....TS

De-f@ggetorim deeeeeeeeployed.............

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post

:*******: :*******: :*******:

Comment

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                :*******: :*******: :*******:
                You too bro???
                Cmonman

Comment

Working...
                X