Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FAO Bringer: Why did you leave MORE IMPORTANTLY WHY ARE YOU BACK?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ßringer View Post
    Again with the lies.

As I recall it, you begged me for weeks and weeks in the chatzy chat to unban your account (New England, Barn, RightJab, and all the other chatzy regulars will confirm) and I eventually relented and did because you were such a pest.

Then 2 hours later you make another racist thread asking about why all Floyd fans smelled like cocoa butter or some ****.

I put my neck on the line unbanning you by lifting another mod's ban (ask REED about the PMs he and I exchanged after unbanning you) and the way you thank me for that service is to immediately go back to being a d*ckhead racist to everybody as soon as you can.

Really showed me what a pathetic little **** you are.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      I lol'd too, must admit.

Comment

• cocoa butter

Comment

• It was absolutely hilarious, but also a complete disregard for all the bull**** I went through getting him his account back in the first place. No taking it easy. No "thanks for sticking your neck out for me." Nothing. Just right back in to shitposting without a care of the consequences for me as a staff member having legitimately stepped on a friend's toes (REED) to bring him back.

Dude put up quite the sincerity act in the chats, though. I'll give him that much. Every damn night he was in there all apologetic with his hands out like he was some kind of victim.

Hence why I tossed him in the trash again.

Comment

• Cocoa Butter

Comment

• Originally posted by ßringer View Post
              No, he was just an annoying sycophant who typed like a 12 year old girl.

(Also had the **** of one)

Comment

• Originally posted by !VIVA MEXICO! View Post
                Thats what it was, why you think frank duckeetts dont exist anymore he was one of the account bringer exposed as being an shared alt of some admins and super mods.
                Whose alt are you, anyway?

Comment

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                  Whose alt are you, anyway?
                  He's the artist formerly known as ElBossHogg.

You may remember him as the thickheaded, fat, chicano fuckface who boasted about his incredible street fighting record of like 183-0 here in the lounge before. If not, check the posting history of his current account and the banned EBH one for a veritable gold mine of keyboard warrior posting.

Marines, body builders, pro boxers, hardened felons, MMA fighters, CIA agents, Navy seals : There's really no group of tough guys that hasn't been embarrassed at his hands in the streets before.

He doesn't even need to diet or train. He's just naturally gifted because Mexico.

(Except that most actual Mexicans here think he's a dumb pocho ****...)

Comment

• So much drama in this thread

Comment

• I still can't laughing at the cocoa butter comment

Comment

Working...
                      X