Collapse
No announcement yet.

RIP CHYNA- Confirmed dead

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Her problems might be linked to concussions like NFL players.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
      I still remb. On wrestling games on n64...when she would low blow you. And it make a loud "DING"! |sound. Lol

word oh man that brings back memories!

Comment

Supposedly she died of an overdose.

This is the last video she made on her youtube channel.

You can tell she's all emotional/messed up.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by r i z View Post
            RIP to a legend
            I fapped one out to "Another Night In Chyna" this AM in her honor.........

Comment

Originally posted by Mud View Post
              Never seen a woman get so much respect on this forum.
              This don't count.....she had her dick removed a while back.........

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                Didn't Triple H use her up then throw her away for Stephanie McMahon?
                Use her up? I think it's possible she was banging him and not the other way around.

Comment

She totally has a black eye in that video

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                    Damn, poor girl. Opiates are the worst.
                    Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    Thats sad, I felt really sorry for her, she was alone and used and abused, she got into **** and drugs. This is a tragedy, its why you have to surround yourself with compassionate people and dont take good friends and good family who care about you for granted. Ever.
                    Originally posted by jaded View Post
                    I still have a pic of her clit saved to my computer...it's enormous.
                    Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                    Sad to hear, Chyna was a very talented performer at one point. The last 10+ years of her life were just heartbreaking to hear about. She suffered severe depression, got involved with drugs and then got into ****. She got shunned by the WWE. At a recent WWE event, she tried to make amends with Triple H, and ended up getting thrown out of the building.

She also had a lot of bad, toxic relationships. The saddest thing about all this is the she died alone.

RIP Chyna, the world can be a cruel, lonely place.
                    Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
                    She was in a hot ****o with Lisa Ann
                    Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                    The lifestyle. Rock stars have the same issues just to a smaller extent. The difference is rock stars don't have to abuse their bodies and they get more time off. Wrestlers especially in the 80s and the 90s had to be on the road about 300 days a year. They still had to train during the day and perform at night. So a lot of wrestlers use roids to stay in top shape and painkillers to alleviate injuries and to help them sleep at night.

I believe Kurt Angle claimed he was taking about 40 pills a day.

If they don't get broken down physically, they get broken down mentally and emotionally. Only a small percentage of people are cut out for that life.
                    Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                    Her problems might be linked to concussions like NFL players.
                    her life was actually really sad, she suffered from severe depression. I read some of her biography, it was extremely sad, I don't think she even really enjoyed her fame and success, she was always lonely and abused

Comment

Sounds like one crappy last decade for her. RIP. Now she can have some peace.

Grew up watching her, as a lil kiddy I thought she was badass, like she could hang with the guys wrestling wise. Possibly the 1st strong female character i'd paid attention to at that age, apart from my mother.

And then Prince died, this year, the celebs are dropping like flies. Is 2016 cursed or something? Damn....

Comment

Working...
                      X