No announcement yet.

RIP CHYNA- Confirmed dead

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
    Sad to hear, Chyna was a very talented performer at one point. The last 10+ years of her life were just heartbreaking to hear about. She suffered severe depression, got involved with drugs and then got into ****. She got shunned by the WWE. At a recent WWE event, she tried to make amends with Triple H, and ended up getting thrown out of the building.

She also had a lot of bad, toxic relationships. The saddest thing about all this is the she died alone.

RIP Chyna, the world can be a cruel, lonely place.
    why does it seems like its always the wrestlers who gets into this deep depression and started abusing drugs? its always the wrestlers. makes u wonder whats really going on behind the scene. out of all the combat sports even though wrestling is for entertainment it seems like its always the wrestlers who goes thru this the most.

Comment

probably the only female wrestler that I enjoyed watching for her skills and not her tatas, RIP

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
        If she had held on to Triple H she'd have been on top of the world right now.
        Didn't Triple H use her up then throw her away for Stephanie McMahon?

Comment

Never seen a woman get so much respect on this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            Didn't Triple H use her up then throw her away for Stephanie McMahon?
            Yes.

RIP Chyna, she always kinda annoyed me but no one really deserves this, plus the years preceding this, I know she was taking a beating from people in WWE and the internet. Shame.

Comment

Originally posted by WSSD View Post
              why does it seems like its always the wrestlers who gets into this deep depression and started abusing drugs? its always the wrestlers. makes u wonder whats really going on behind the scene. out of all the combat sports even though wrestling is for entertainment it seems like its always the wrestlers who goes thru this the most.
              The lifestyle. Rock stars have the same issues just to a smaller extent. The difference is rock stars don't have to abuse their bodies and they get more time off. Wrestlers especially in the 80s and the 90s had to be on the road about 300 days a year. They still had to train during the day and perform at night. So a lot of wrestlers use roids to stay in top shape and painkillers to alleviate injuries and to help them sleep at night.

I believe Kurt Angle claimed he was taking about 40 pills a day.

If they don't get broken down physically, they get broken down mentally and emotionally. Only a small percentage of people are cut out for that life.

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                probably the only female wrestler that I enjoyed watching for her skills and not her tatas, RIP
                Awesome post.

Chyna did have some nice tatas in her prime, even though they were fake.

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
                  The two I know of are a wrestling pron parody with a Hulk Hogan looking guy and an Avengers XXX parody. She was She-Hulk in that one.

Comment

Damn RIP....wrestlers be dying left and right.

Idk. I feel like they have a fcked up work schedule...thats why Kurt Angle never came back to WWE.. taking bumps damage damn near 300 days a year on the road.

Idk how Undertaker still wrestling

Comment

I still remb. On wrestling games on n64...when she would low blow you. And it make a loud "DING"! |sound. Lol

Comment

Working...
                      X