Collapse
No announcement yet.

RIP CHYNA- Confirmed dead

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still have a pic of her clit saved to my computer...it's enormous.

Comment

Sad to hear, Chyna was a very talented performer at one point. The last 10+ years of her life were just heartbreaking to hear about. She suffered severe depression, got involved with drugs and then got into ****. She got shunned by the WWE. At a recent WWE event, she tried to make amends with Triple H, and ended up getting thrown out of the building.

She also had a lot of bad, toxic relationships. The saddest thing about all this is the she died alone.

RIP Chyna, the world can be a cruel, lonely place.
      Last edited by Willy Wanker; 04-21-2016, 03:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
        Sad to hear, Chyna was a very talented performer at one point. The last 10+ years of her life were just heartbreaking to hear about. She suffered severe depression, got involved with drugs and then got into ****. She got shunned by the WWE. At a recent WWE event, she tried to make amends with Triple H, and ended up getting thrown out of the building.

She also had a lot of bad, toxic relationships. The saddest thing about all this is the she died alone.

RIP Chyna, the world can be a cruel, lonely place.
        How much **** did she do? I think she only did one video.

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
          Don't know. She definitely did a couple and even some lesbian scenes. She signed with Brazzers or Vivid or one of the big companies. And this was years after her sex tape with X Pac.

Comment

This is the unfortunate, yet sadly common result which occurs when an immensely talented person lacks mental the strength/fortitude to handle what that talent brings/provides, be it the good life, or the vices and temptations said life brings.

Chyna was pure gold in my eyes. Her physique, her stature, her strength. Wrestling against men, man, she was awesome. But things spiralled horribly, and this is the outcome. She really needed a support system right when things started to go wrong. Drugs, poor lifestyle choices, burning bridges... these things are all too common in the life of the famous, and the catastrophic and often saddening end is almost always guaranteed.

My thoughts are with her, and whatever family she had in her life.

Comment

I only knew of her downward spiral after she left wwf and had appearances on the Howard Stern show. It's a sad story. If she had held on to Triple H she'd have been on top of the world right now.

Comment

I heard her on radio show or podcast maybe a year ago & she seemed f#cked up. Think it was the Opie & Jim show.

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                I still have a pic of her clit saved to my computer...it's enormous.
                RIP enormous clit.

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                Don't know. She definitely did a couple and even some lesbian scenes. She signed with Brazzers or Vivid or one of the big companies. And this was years after her sex tape with X Pac.
                Yea she did a several videos. I remember seeing one where she's f#cking a bunch of guys dressed up as wrestling personalities. Think she did a She Hulk one too.

Comment

She was in a hot ****o with Lisa Ann

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
                    The two I know of are a wrestling pron parody with a Hulk Hogan looking guy and an Avengers XXX parody. She was She-Hulk in that one.

Comment

RIP. she did well inpro wrestling, **** and bodybuilding.

Comment

Working...
                      X