Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ladies and gentlemen, the United States of America.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
      I remember in high school this 5'3 asian gangsta arguing with our teacher about how many words were in his essay which got heated and they both squared up and began throwing blows, teacher won and the kid got expelled Man I wish we had cellphones back then, or least if my pager could record videos, that would be gold on YouTube today.

Some of the beatdowns I saw.

I just remember one, wasn't a full fight, but there was this kid who went into the army after school... the kid who was a foot taller than everyone else, who lost his virginity aged 11 while we still don't know what our dicks were, etc.

One day he was jerking around in class and the teacher said he'd do him if he didn't pack it in. The kid carries on smirking.

So the teacher goes "don't you think I'd do it? Don't you think I'd do it?"

Teacher goes up to him, pushes him in the chest, and the kid's chair - with him in it - slides back along the floor three feet.

We all just looked down at our desks, crapping our pants in fear.

Comment

Hitting a kid is too much, but teachers dont have the control they used to.

Back in my day (I graduated HS in 1990) I had a teacher in one of my Senior year classes who was a coach, but taught a regular class too (all coaches except the head coaches did). On Day 1 this guy (who was a large, in shape full grown man) told us he was laid back but he was in charge and if any of us boys had a problem with that we could step outside with him and deal with it.

Of course none of us took him up, and I told my mother what an idiot redneck this guy was. But I stayed in the class and never had a problem. He was one of the best teachers I had, and the class was a blast. I even ran into him and his wife a few years after graduation and he remembered me. Good guy, but sadly we don't allow guys like him to teach anymore like that.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
          From the bold, it is quite obvious you didn't learn anything your damn self. And, please don't blame the black kids for you not learning the difference between "there" and "their" and "then" and "than".
          Don't you love it when they bring up how stupid blacks are, but can't even punctuate nor articulate the very said statement?

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
            I guess I'm older than a lot of you ****s, but when I was at school, getting a one-sided beatdown off the teacher was still a thing.

Even when they outlawed corporal punishment in schools, some of them still hadn't got it out of their systems.

In fact, I used to provoke a good beating off the teachers... I kind of enjoyed it.
            Yeah i'm not that old but I went to kindergarten overseas in the Dominican Rep in the 90s and I got hit with a ruler on my hand there once for not knowing an answer for something I had to write on the board. It was within the teachers rights to do that. My father, who never hit me once, took me out because he felt that since he does not hit his children, he is not fond of another adult disciplining them, that's when I came to school in NY. Crazy thing is I went to NY behaving real BAD, man, like terrible. I was a terribly behaved student. Then I calmed down after a couple of years with the school system in the US, it's so much different. The physical discipline thing makes people aggressive, not better people.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post

Some of the beatdowns I saw.

I just remember one, wasn't a full fight, but there was this kid who went into the army after school... the kid who was a foot taller than everyone else, who lost his virginity aged 11 while we still don't know what our dicks were, etc.

One day he was jerking around in class and the teacher said he'd do him if he didn't pack it in. The kid carries on smirking.

So the teacher goes "don't you think I'd do it? Don't you think I'd do it?"

Teacher goes up to him, pushes him in the chest, and the kid's chair - with him in it - slides back along the floor three feet.

We all just looked down at our desks, crapping our pants in fear.
              That's hilarious! I had a tough guy teacher like that who was from Ireland, this ***** had polio or some old school disease that you'd think was eradicated a century ago, anyways it left him all weird in the joints and he limped, but that just made him constantly want to prove how much more of a man he was then all of us teenagers, always challenging us to ****, one day some new kid first day of school wasn't aware of this yet, he made some cripple remark in the back of class the teacher wasn't haven't it, threw an unopened coke can at him full speed directly into his forehead, can explodes soda flying everywhere. One of the funniest things I ever saw

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                That's hilarious! I had a tough guy teacher like that who was from Ireland, this ***** had polio or some old school disease that you'd think was eradicated a century ago, anyways it left him all weird in the joints and he limped, but that just made him constantly want to prove how much more of a man he was then all of us teenagers, always challenging us to ****, one day some new kid first day of school wasn't aware of this yet, he made some cripple remark in the back of class the teacher wasn't haven't it, threw an unopened coke can at him full speed directly into his forehead, can explodes soda flying everywhere. One of the funniest things I ever saw
                BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

From the bold, it is quite obvious you didn't learn anything your damn self. And, please don't blame the black kids for you not learning the difference between "there" and "their" and "then" and "than".
                  so ironic.. he always talks about others being dumb in school etc but i have yet to see him use the correct version of theyre and their.. enjoy the ban addix

Comment

LOL.....I was in elementary school in the 1950's. Like I said earlier, the nuns beat us repeatedly. I'd come home with a black eye or a scar, and my father would say You deserved it. Now there would be a law suit.

One time we were sliding a pencil back and forth along the base of a chalk board. Some dumb girl decided that would be a great time to lay her head on the base. Well....the pencil stuck her in the eye. They lined us up in the hallway...including a couple girls....and the nuns called in the heavy hitter...Father Cahill (freaking drunken mick). He proceeded to slam us around one at a time. It was like an execution. You waiting until it was your turn and you knew what was coming.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
                      so ironic.. he always talks about others being dumb in school etc but i have yet to see him use the correct version of theyre and their.. enjoy the ban addix
                      I didn't see he got banned.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X