This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
    LOL.....I was in elementary school in the 1950's. Like I said earlier, the nuns beat us repeatedly. I'd come home with a black eye or a scar, and my father would say You deserved it. Now there would be a law suit.

One time we were sliding a pencil back and forth along the base of a chalk board. Some dumb girl decided that would be a great time to lay her head on the base. Well....the pencil stuck her in the eye. They lined us up in the hallway...including a couple girls....and the nuns called in the heavy hitter...Father Cahill (freaking drunken mick). He proceeded to slam us around one at a time. It was like an execution. You waiting until it was your turn and you knew what was coming.
    I hear a lot of stories from my dads side of the family who all went to Catholic school in Chicago around that time. My uncle who was the blacksheep of the family got kicked out for punching a nun. It sounds horrible now but in context, knowing how viscous these nuns were back then, makes more sense. Funny how my uncle dropped out of school as a result of all the trouble he got in, like setting off a homemade bomb at the police station lol, got a job at 19-20 years old at Playboy (back when they had their headquarters in Chicago) and is now the one rich guy in our family haha

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
      No they wouldn't. The liberal media wouldn't care. Just like the countless times a black guy has killed a white person, you barely see it on the news.

btw, this black boy more than likely deserved to get slapped. He looks like a future criminal that won't amount to anything, except welfare and housing at the local jail or prison.
      The jew media regularly covers up black on white crimes especially the most extreme ones such as

The Wichita Massacre

http://rense.com/general30/shamls.htm

Atrocity in Knoxville

http://www.amnation.com/vfr/archives/007099.html

but if some black thug gets popped in the process of assaulting some mystery meat "white hispanic" who suddenly becomes a White man you never hear the end of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
        The jew media regularly covers up black on white crimes especially the most extreme ones such as

The Wichita Massacre

http://rense.com/general30/shamls.htm

Atrocity in Knoxville

http://www.amnation.com/vfr/archives/007099.html

but if some black thug gets popped in the process of assaulting some mystery meat "white hispanic" who suddenly becomes a White man you never hear the end of it.
        Neither of those are anywhere as bad as the Sandy Hook Massacre.

A white guy that shot 20 white children aged between 6 and 7 years old, as well as six adult staff members. It seems as if blacks for the most part at least have the decency not to shoot up lots of small children all at once. Absolutely sick

Last edited by BigNuts; 04-12-2016, 04:22 PM.

Comment

Addix literally lasted a day

Comment

Let us also not forget the 2011 Norway attacks by Anders Behring Breivik. Killed 77 CHILDREN

Comment

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
              Neither of those are anywhere as bad as the Sandy Hook Massacre.

A white guy that shot 20 white children aged between 6 and 7 years old, as well as six adult staff members. It seems as if blacks for the most part at least have the decency not to shoot up lots of small children all at once. Absolutely sick

No they weren't but Sandy Hook wasn't swept under the rug and we're assuming that space cadet was the perp which I suspect might not even be the case.

Comment

Let us also not forget the 2011 Norway attacks by Anders Behring Breivik. Killed 77 CHILDREN

If you define 17 year olds as children.

Comment

No they weren't but Sandy Hook wasn't swept under the rug and we're assuming that space cadet was the perp which I suspect might not even be the case.
                  Oh look everyone!!!! Another official story denier!!!!

The same guy that denies the holocaust and now he denies this!!

You just knoooooooooow if the sandy hook shooter was black, he would he believed every bit of him being guilty!

You can't make this stuff up.

Comment

If you define 17 year olds as children.
                    Yes.... I do.

Comment

Yes.... I do.
                      All 77 of his victims.

Some look younger than 17. just sick

Comment

Working...