Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kudos to this woman. hitting is part of character building, something the American school system has been lacking since the 2000s. and then we wonder why we have so many pussified kids at these universities who think they're winners but can't hold a part-time job and get upset at chalk markings.

Comment

How about Timothy McVeigh? I felt the explosion as I lived in Oklahoma at the time. Was sitting in 1st grade class when an awesome explosion was felt miles away. Teacher said it was a sonic boom. Shook the entire class. Later found out it was this guy who orchestrated the attack and killed 76 people, many of which were infants as there was a daycare center in there. You want to deny the official story on this as well and blame it on some boogeyman in the shadows?

Last edited by BigNuts; 04-12-2016, 04:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
        Oh look everyone!!!! Another official story denier!!!!
        Official stories must be true I guess.

The same guy that denies the holocaust and now he denies this!!
        A holocaust denier is anyone who questions any one of probably hundreds of claims about the holocaust. So in that case, yeah.

You just knoooooooooow if the sandy hook shooter was black, he would he believed every bit of him being guilty!

You can't make this stuff up.
        I'd question it simply because blacks are so incompetent they'd never be able to pull off anything that big.

Comment

How many people can you kill holding a gun sideways?

Just wondering

Comment

All 77 of his victims.

Some look younger than 17. just sick

I'm not going to lose sleep over those 77. They were future leftist political traitors working to genocide their own people through massive non-white immigration and forced integration.

Yeah I know most of you are too ****ing dumb to get that turning Norway into a combination of Somalia and Pakistan through massive immigration is genocide even if no killing is involved.

Comment

How about Timothy McVeigh? I felt the explosion as I lived in Oklahoma at the time. Was sitting in 1st grade class when an awesome explosion was felt miles away. Teacher said it was a sonic boom. Shook the entire class. Later found out it was this guy who orchestrated the attack and killed 76 people, many of which were infants as there was a daycare center in there. You want to deny the official story on this as well and blame it on some boogeyman in the shadows?

Let me guess, you believe the official story about 9-11 or do you only believe stories that involve white criminals?

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
                I'm not going to lose sleep over those 77. They were future leftist political traitors working to genocide their own people through massive non-white immigration and forced integration.
                They were only children. They still had PLENTY of time to make up their minds on what they wanted to do with their lives.

So what you're saying is that you're giving that sick monster a pass since he "prevented" the destruction of white countries?

Bravo
                Last edited by BigNuts; 04-12-2016, 05:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
                  A holocaust denier is anyone who questions any one of probably hundreds of claims about the holocaust. So in that case, yeah.
                  So you deny that nazi's used gas chambers and ovens to kill jews, correct?

Comment

They were only children. They still had PLENTY of time to make up their minds on what they wanted to do with their lives.

So what you're saying is that you're giving that sick monster a pass since he "prevented" the destruction of white countries?

Bravo
                    These were the kids of Norway's political elite and most of them would have continued their family's work of "slowly" destroying their own people.

In any case, these crimes weren't covered up because these are white perps. Doesn't change that the Wichita Massacre and the Knoxville Atrocity were covered up.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                      How many people can you kill holding a gun sideways?

Just wondering
                      Actually holding it sideways sometimes gives you a correct flash sight picture, they might be on to something.

Comment

Working...
                      X