Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is anyone here familiar with the 1921 Tulsa, Oklahoma massacre?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
    Yes, that's right. The Japanese are our allies now, the Germans have officially asked forgiveness from Israel. Some people move on, some don't.

9/11 will be another story when Islamic radicals tell the American people they are sorry for that atrocity but I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for that to happen.
    Pearl Harbor is spammed almost every day on the History Channel. The Holocaust is spammed almost every day on the History Channel. 9/11 is spammed almost everyday on the history channel.
    These events are spammed in schools history books.

Yet there is no mention of the tulsa massacre in schools history books and it's never once been shown on the history channel.

You tell me why that is, genius.
    Last edited by BigNuts; 04-03-2016, 10:48 PM.

Comment

They also spam the Red Sticks Indians massacring all the whites at Fort Mims on August 30, 1813. It's all in public schools history books.

It was shown on the history channel the other day.

I guess the real truth is "white lives matter"
      Last edited by BigNuts; 04-03-2016, 10:52 PM.

Comment

and of course............. crickets.

as expected

Comment

Is this any worse than the current plight of Afrikaners in South Africa?

Comment

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
            Pearl Harbor is spammed almost every day on the History Channel. The Holocaust is spammed almost every day on the History Channel. 9/11 is spammed almost everyday on the history channel.
            These events are spammed in schools history books.

Yet there is no mention of the tulsa massacre in schools history books and it's never once been shown on the history channel.

You tell me why that is, genius.
            I'm not a genius, but thanks for suggesting that I am one.

I don't know why the Tulsa massacre isn't on the History Channel. Sorry, but
            I'm not involved with that entity.

Regards,

Mooshashi

Comment

Comment

Yes, ex hard working black slaves, succeed in forming a successful community,
                Fat white elevator woman claims tit touching, broke divk crackers burn it all down.

Did I miss any bullet points???
                Last edited by Zaroku; 04-04-2016, 12:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  Yes, ex hard working blacks succeed in forming a successful community,
                  Fat white elevator woman claims tit touching, broke divk crackers burn it all down.

Did I miss any bullet points???
                  Nope. 100% spot on.

Comment

Nope. 100% spot on.
                    Then blame the successful independent healthy, black community, deputize oakie's, and arm them, then go on a burning lynching spree.

Ain't that America, you and me, the home of the free..

Bruce Springsteen type ****.

Comment

PLEASE. Public schools and the history outlets go on and on about about other massacres and atrocities (mostly white) like clockwork. They make sure not to let people forget about those events.

So the Dallas Morning news have in depth stories about the massacre. What about all the other states? Better yet, how come the History Channel wont even touch this piece of history? They go on and on about other massacres, why not this one? They have no problem showing their viewers nationwide of blacks running around chucking spears in the jungles of Africa. How about show this large 100% black community that was prospering and thriving only to be completely destroyed by jealous whites acting like savages.

Guess they think it would hit too hard for some viewers and would completely screw up their minds thinking all blacks are dumb and stupid savages and they would rather have the images of blacks swinging from trees in the jungles of Africa or some stupid ass episodes of gangland. Same thing with news outlets. None of the good things blacks do everyday get reported for prime time news. Instead it's always the bad side of blacks.
                      Horrible tragedy, and certainly one that people should not omit from their history books. A truly bizarre event, that casts shame on white America, this I will not argue. However, in today's time there is an overwhelming amount of negativity in a good portion of the black community, and these communities today are a far cry from Tulsa of 1921. The tragedy of Tulsa 1921 should be remembered and brought up, but it also should not be used as an excuse for not growing as a community or as an individual on the basis that it will happen again as poster Mega insinuated. The positive aspect of this black history does not negate the negative ones that followed it. In today's time a black man or woman has immensely more freedom and opportunity than anyone from 1921 could've dreamed of, which then begs the question why aren't their communities like this one popping up left and right today?

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                      This well known in almost all black communities and has been debated to death on YT. The sad part is, how the white ladies would go free shopping in the black women's houses afterwards taking their jewelries and clothes. I think after that, blacks kinda get apprehensive about rising to that level of success again, collectively; it was real heart breaking to see that and also, to know that the government was a part of it. Rosewood was similar, too, they at least made a movie about Rosewood.

Many other tribes and ethnicities suffered similar, and worse atrocities, yet that was no excuse to not strive to rise to that level of success.

Here are some photos of Crystal Night from 1938, when the Germans decided to destroy all Jewish owned businesses.

We all know what followed in a couple of years concerning the Jews.
                      Last edited by Enayze; 04-04-2016, 01:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X