Dozens killed in Brussels terrorist attack

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
    QFT

World leaders will come out with sound bites like "we'll never let the terrorists win" etc, then do the exact opposite.

It's really just plain cowardice and misguided political correctness. How many terrorist attacks does there need to be for world leaders to start connecting the obvious dots. If majority of the terrorist acts in the world (and these terrorist attacks are becoming more and more common) are committed by followers of Islam, isn't a logical explanation - well maybe it has something to do with the religion. Why can't world leaders just entertain this notion and talk about it opening and honestly. It's an uncomfortable conversation but it's one that needs to be had. Lest we repeat this cycle over and over again.

Comment

Good God man what the **** is wrong with people.

Comment

Non-stop sirens (Brussels airport is within pissing distance from where I am). Didn't hear the explosion. If anyone is thinking of travelling to Europe, go through Schiphol. No amount of security measures can safeguard Belgian and French airports against these independently-acting terrorist cells...

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfert View Post
          Non-stop sirens (Brussels airport is within pissing distance from where I am). Didn't hear the explosion. If anyone is thinking of travelling to Europe, go through Schiphol. No amount of security measures can safeguard Belgian and French airports against these independently-acting terrorist cells...
          I haven't been to Belgium in quite a while....but it appears that the Belgian police or military are completely useless against these terrorists.

It's amazing that guy from the Paris attacks could go to this HOME NEIGHBORHOOD and hang out for FOUR MONTHS and they couldn't find him. Obviously the "moderate" muslims in that area knew he was there and didn't inform the authorities.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
            The death and destruction and the amount of human suffering that followers of Islam are wreaking upon humanity is innumerable. We need leaders that are going discuss the problem of Islam (yes, Islam is ****ing problem) in an open and honest way. Later today when Obama speaks of the Belgium terrorist attacks, he will say something to the affect of "these attacks have nothing to do with religion" or some other regressive bull****.
            "my fellow Americans, yesterday's attack has nothing to do with islam. the religion of peace has 1.6 billion followers in the world* and they are not responsible for what these men, who i won't call islamic extremists, did nor should we ask them to condemn this behavior. my fellow Americans, it is a time for peace and understanding and it's the kind of rhetoric from a certain presidential candidate, who i won't name*, that fuels this kind of violence. which is why w...(teleprompter glitches)
            we must allow undocumented Syrian refugees into our country more than ever... those poor women and children. my fellow Americans, islam is not to blame. let me take the opportunity to give my sympathies to those lost and their loved ones, allahu akhbar."

*a blown up statistic, pardon the pun
            *donald j. trump
            Last edited by John Barron; 03-22-2016, 10:08 AM.

Comment

FFS just stop letting Muslims into your country, deport them all, problem solved.

Comment

Originally posted by JrRod View Post
                Good God man what the **** is wrong with people.
                They are not people, they are clearly just Muslims. Huge difference.

Comment

Now is the time for Belgians to organize a POSSE and start a LYNCH SQUAD. like the brave Americans would do.

Who would like to go hunting with me?.

Comment

I know it's not all Muslims and we have to be careful to not paint everyone with one brush, but for **** sake something has to be done about this.

Comment

Sad. In 5 months, we've had 130 taken in Paris, 14 in San Bernardino, and now at least 34 in Brussels. Not to mention these attacks are commonplace in Africa and the Middle East. Hard to find a solution outside of extermination, but you can't exterminate a billion people. So we live with it.

Comment

Working...
                      X