Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you friends with your neighbors?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About a year ago, I got really hammered on my friend's birthday party and when I came back home in the middle of the night, I tried to open the door for a good 5-10 minutes, but the god damn key just wouldn't work. So I obviously started loudly swearing and shit..

As it turned out, I was trying to enter my neighbors' (a young couple with a 2 year old baby girl) apartment. I woke up all of them...

Felt really embarrassed the next day but they were really cool about it and just laughed it off.

We've been friends ever since.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
      About a year ago, I got really hammered on my friend's birthday party and when I came back home in the middle of the night, I tried to open the door for a good 5-10 minutes, but the god damn key just wouldn't work. So I obviously started loudly swearing and shit..

As it turned out, I was trying to enter my neighbors' (a young couple with a 2 year old baby girl) apartment. I woke up all of them...

Felt really embarrassed the next day but they were really cool about it and just laughed it off.

We've been friends ever since.
      This fuckin' guy...

My dad did the exact same in the nineties when I was a toddler.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
        The lady who lives down the street from me has a nice fat booty.

Why did you use herbicide? Also, can't you just talk to her?

i use herbicide for wild plant at the edge of my lawn. i use it beacuse i too lazy to use hoe or hands.

i never apologise because she never brought it up but i can see in her eyes that she despise me. or maybe she despise because hearing me watching pron out loud

i'm cool with the husband tho, we still play volley ball every afternoon
        Last edited by betmen; 01-31-2016, 08:48 PM.

Comment

My block is the Vietnamese block with the exception of myself and one other family.
          Most of the people in my block tend to be very quiet, although every now and then you can smell delicious arse food coming from the houses.

It kind of sucks though. For X-mas the only people who put up lights and decorations was us, and the other non vietnamese family. Same for other holidays. Only 2 houses were giving candy.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post

They could have social anxiety.
            You're probably right in some cases. I just don't like to say hi to people only to get snubbed afterwards. I understand social anxiety, but I don't understand people who are rude though.

Comment

We just moved into the house we're at now, so we've only met a few of the neighbors.

The neighbors on one side came over when we were moving in to give us the spare keys to our house the previous owner had given them. While there, the wife told us they were actually moving out of their place the next month, then let us know they were swingers, and that they both swung. We didn't take them up on that.

Comment

I'm quite positive my neighbor is a secret Nazi who fled Germany at the end of the war. Dude is like 104 and pure evil. One of these days I'm going to sneak into his house and uncover the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                  I'm quite positive my neighbor is a secret Nazi who fled Germany at the end of the war. Dude is like 104 and pure evil. One of these days I'm going to sneak into his house and uncover the truth.
                  Make sure you hit that fuker on the head with a shovel, just make sure he can't move metal with his mind or you're fuk'd

Comment

Nope. I tend to see interaction with people who aren't close family/friends as pretty pointless. I don't care if people think I'm unfriendly, this is London, if you expect anything more than a slight smile from those you're not friends with then you need to adapt because it is what it is. Even if I somehow bumped into poster from this site in real life I wouldn't bother being that friendly. What are we gonna do, compare P4P lists, discuss who wins an upcoming fight? Ehh...

On one side there's an old white couple, seem nice enough, the woman is in the pub every day, the guy goes out for walks or something, IDK. On the other guy is a mixed race girl with massive ******* and a little boy. I don't talk to them to bother finding out but I think the little boy is her bro rather than her son, her best friends seem to be a black girl who is kinda pretty looking and a white guy who is pretty gay looking. I would absolutely smash both girls if given the chance but as there's a 0.00001% chance of that opportunity presenting itself no point talking to them.

I few years back me and my gf lived in a flat, it was 2 flats per blocks, 5-6 blocks all in line. The guy downstairs from us was a nice guy, he was from Lebanon and if we were ever out of weed and antsy we'd knock and he'd always let us have a bit of his hash and we'd give him something back later. That was a good neighbour to know. Generally though I prefer not to bother, very unlikely I'd have anything in common with them or want to hang out.

Comment

Originally posted by Brick Top View Post
                      Make sure you hit that fuker on the head with a shovel, just make sure he can't move metal with his mind or you're fuk'd
                      Should I stream it live? I think I should set up something like that for you guys to watch my nazi hunting tactics. What could go wrong

Comment

Working...
                      X