No announcement yet.

Are you friends with your neighbors?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
    Nope. I tend to see interaction with people who aren't close family/friends as pretty pointless. I don't care if people think I'm unfriendly, this is London, if you expect anything more than a slight smile from those you're not friends with then you need to adapt because it is what it is. Even if I somehow bumped into poster from this site in real life I wouldn't bother being that friendly. What are we gonna do, compare P4P lists, discuss who wins an upcoming fight? Ehh...

On one side there's an old white couple, seem nice enough, the woman is in the pub every day, the guy goes out for walks or something, IDK. On the other guy is a mixed race girl with massive ******* and a little boy. I don't talk to them to bother finding out but I think the little boy is her bro rather than her son, her best friends seem to be a black girl who is kinda pretty looking and a white guy who is pretty gay looking. I would absolutely smash both girls if given the chance but as there's a 0.00001% chance of that opportunity presenting itself no point talking to them.

I few years back me and my gf lived in a flat, it was 2 flats per blocks, 5-6 blocks all in line. The guy downstairs from us was a nice guy, he was from Lebanon and if we were ever out of weed and antsy we'd knock and he'd always let us have a bit of his hash and we'd give him something back later. That was a good neighbour to know. Generally though I prefer not to bother, very unlikely I'd have anything in common with them or want to hang out.
    Is there faint tension amongst you and your neighbors? Ever-so-slight underlying hostility? This is the case for me when I don't interact with neighbors. Over the years it has led to aggressive body language and subconscious attempts to display dominance, i.e. hanging out in one's front yard. How primitive. But hey we are partly primitive beings still.

Comment

Working...
    X