Collapse
No announcement yet.

So the old fellas are back

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People were actually funny before. I remember someone like left hook tua actually making me laugh day after day in 09. Mak has his one liners too. Now I find other places funy like reddit, but it's not that original. Some of it is copy and paste, however you have some funny comments too. I have read a few threads and I have not found one post funny at all.

We had a poker game at one point. That was fun, we chatted ****, played poker and had a fun time. Then some smart pinoys worked out a way to gain lots of points from the poker game and that ****ed up the e economy like 2008 ****ed up iceland.
    Points actually mattered, I use to spend hours spamming a thread to be the 100th post just to win 25k. In some ways spamming that thread was therapeutic. I recall tbear being my spam e points thread enemy.... like 7 years a go. I browsed this forum before my join date may I add.

The internet advanced and so did devices. I remember Reed asking in the lounge about an ipad (Ipad 1) and should he get it, and saying it has 10 hours battery life and everyone was like why get a tablet for? Laptops are much better. Well, tablets, streaming films, playing music, youtube etc have all advanced and have something enjoyable on it 24/7 and are easy to access too. In the old days our phones could take pictures and you could text girls, but they didn't take over the TV. Heck my mum is nearly 60 and uses an ipad and iphone daily like a damn child.

I fear that not only is this forum declining, so is boxing. I can't imagine many new blood getting into it the way I do. I guess we must force our children to watch boxing.

To the mods, let people create funny threads. People fall in love with each other for being funny. **** happens to our brains when we laugh. Let trolls exist and let the public choose to ignore or interact.

This is PK
    PK let's trolls create threads
    PK laughs in these threads
    Be like PK

When you lose genuinely funny people, or they simply don;t give a **** then you lose the back bone IMO.

Comment

This **** is like an old sitcom reunion where everyone looks old and ****ty and the jokes are lazy but no ones career took off so everyone came back because **** it we need the money.

Comment

Welter
        Anorak
        Shanus
        DYE
        Hyperion
        Kingdosia
        Kaynan
        BrooklynBomber

I miss them all.

Comment

We need booty dew back.

Last edited by BOXEO _; 01-31-2016, 04:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Buk Lau View Post
            Legends of boxingscene, what was site like back in the days?
            Daily sex with supermodels, ghetto hoes and trailer trash.

Drugs....any kind, any amount, all day.

Blasting the sky with bullets from our Uzi's and AK47's.

24hour high stakes poker games.

Raw red meat, no salads.

Good times.

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
              yeah, we used to be able to post full nude pics in threads, hell, I had a bush pic of Maribel verdu in my sig. that's why I'm blocked from ever posting sig pics or even words. I remember one guy had a pic of alexis texas' big white ass in his sig for a while. I loved looking at that
              pron avis and signatures are one of the reason i join this site, as anonymous lurker we can't see the avis and signature i got really curious when some poster praising another of his luscious signature.

i register and never regret it, now i dont display signature it took lots of internet quota when i log in from my phone.

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
              nsb as well as the lounge prime years were during the height of the ptard flowmoe wars.

over moderation blunted the blade greatly.
              Pac and floyd are truly super star, because of them this site is brimming with hundeds thousands of new user. GGG and canelo are mere babies compare to them.

the lounge got suck since da bringer became mod, can't even post nip slip anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                So are they basically unbanning everyone Bringer banned, or was it mods from before?

I joined in 09, was lurking for a couple years before. NSB was more fun, for sure, but it was still a lot of what we see now. ****in daily thread about Mayweather-Castillo (ugh) and Pacquiao-Marquez II (UGH). Funny how once Pac lost to Bradley no one bothered posting about Pac losing to Marquez anymore, but since Floyed never lost you still see that ****ing Castillo fight (Castillo ****ing lost 113-115) mentioned.

When I was still pretty new here, I made a thread discussing HBO dropping the Klitschkos. While I was a fan, I didn't have a problem with it because most Americans dont care for that style of fighting. Tunney/Freedom (weird guy but great poster who is sorely missed in NSB) replied and said I was ashamed to be white, but commended me for being smart enough to date a black girl, so that way my seed will continue on long after white people are eradicated from planet earth.

I knew then I had stepped into a weird place.
                Tunney is brilliant .

Comment

It was so sick back when I first browsed the forums, ended up joining in 2010. Even then some posters spoke of 'older times'... it was actually fun to be in the lounge back then. Alot of strong personalities.

Comment

Hope Hi-Dro return too...Reading his posts made you want to get high then.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                      While I was a fan, I didn't have a problem with it because most Americans dont care for that style of fighting. Tunney/Freedom (weird guy but great poster who is sorely missed in NSB) replied and said I was ashamed to be white, but commended me for being smart enough to date a black girl, so that way my seed will continue on long after white people are eradicated from planet earth.

I miss Freedom even more than I already did.

Comment

Working...
                      X