Collapse
No announcement yet.

So the old fellas are back

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It looks like they turned this forum into some kind of eunuch forum then.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
      nsb as well as the lounge prime years were during the height of the ptard flowmoe wars.

over moderation blunted the blade greatly.
      Dude, no offence, but your registration date is 2013. The peak of this site was 2003, when it wasn't full of ******s.

Who are these "old posters", anyway? I haven't seen 'em.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
        Dude, no offence, but your registration date is 2013. The peak of this site was 2003, when it wasn't full of ******s.

Who are these "old posters", anyway? I haven't seen 'em.
        lack of ******s = lack of fun.

ive been here longer than my registration date.

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
          yeah, we used to be able to post full nude pics in threads, hell, I had a bush pic of Maribel verdu in my sig. that's why I'm blocked from ever posting sig pics or even words. I remember one guy had a pic of alexis texas' big white ass in his sig for a while. I loved looking at that
          oh that's why you can't have a sig? That's hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            oh that's why you can't have a sig? That's hilarious
            it was worth it, prime Maribel verdu was the most beautiful latina in the world. I still can't watch Y Tu Mama Tambien without beating my dick at least 3 times

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
              full fledged unchecked racism, sexism, never ending stream of alts, comedy, sustained activity....

glorious e anarchy.

its was UFC black box no holds bar three course meal era.

what you see now is al haymon pbc microwaved dinner era.

paralleled with the politically correct nature of america right now.
              Sounded like so much fun back then. Such a shame, I should have joined way sooner. When I joined in 2010, there's been heavy moderation.

Comment

I lurked a long time before joining because I didn't own my own computer at the time, but from 05 on there has been a lot of over moderation and it got kind of boring, so I'd take off time to time just to come back to see it was getting worst with people getting banned for sht that would be completely acceptable in the old days, I say the lounge should be MOD free with the exception of posting like someone's personal information which is wrong, but anything else should be unchecked, if you don't like it stay the **** out of the lounge I say !

Its the lounge, you can't take anything seriously in here so what's with the political correctness BS ?

Comment

The lounge back in the day WAS better but you guys are acting like it was some eden, it wasn't THAT cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Buk Lau View Post
                    Legends of boxingscene, what was site like back in the days?

It was crack... members didn't sleep..24/7 clever **** talking

Comment

So are they basically unbanning everyone Bringer banned, or was it mods from before?

I joined in 09, was lurking for a couple years before. NSB was more fun, for sure, but it was still a lot of what we see now. ****in daily thread about Mayweather-Castillo (ugh) and Pacquiao-Marquez II (UGH). Funny how once Pac lost to Bradley no one bothered posting about Pac losing to Marquez anymore, but since Floyed never lost you still see that ****ing Castillo fight (Castillo ****ing lost 113-115) mentioned.

When I was still pretty new here, I made a thread discussing HBO dropping the Klitschkos. While I was a fan, I didn't have a problem with it because most Americans dont care for that style of fighting. Tunney/Freedom (weird guy but great poster who is sorely missed in NSB) replied and said I was ashamed to be white, but commended me for being smart enough to date a black girl, so that way my seed will continue on long after white people are eradicated from planet earth.

I knew then I had stepped into a weird place.

Comment

Working...
                      X