Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manga Readers/Fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Breaker / Breaker: New Waves are 2 good manga too read if anyone is into martial arts / action as well, does an excellent job of adapting old MA to modern society.

Comment

I just finished Oreimo.... dear god... it actually happened.

See why people got pissed at the ending.... **** it, I liked the series.

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
        I just finished Oreimo.... dear god... it actually happened.

See why people got pissed at the ending.... **** it, I liked the series.

i was avtually craving more action between them, so after i finished it i go on oreimo hentai quest to satisfy my lust

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post

i was avtually craving more action between them, so after i finished it i go on oreimo hentai quest to satisfy my lust
          Hahaha

Evidently it was implied that they did the deed... but it's in the Light Novel.

..... i'm probably gonna read the LN, fawk

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious. View Post
            hahah yeah it had everything. In a way its pretty underated not many people mention it. Have you seen the OVA? It was pretty good
            There's an OVA? I'll have to look it up. I found the show on Adult Swim, DVR'd all of the episodes and watched the rest of it online. Is it like a sequel to the events of the show?

Comment

Just started up Battle Royale. I liked the novel, so I thought I'd check the manga out. Pretty good so far. I mean, I know how the story goes and ends, but reading it in a visual manner is entertaining.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                There's an OVA? I'll have to look it up. I found the show on Adult Swim, DVR'd all of the episodes and watched the rest of it online. Is it like a sequel to the events of the show?
                It shows how everything is after all that stuff happened. Its a pretty mellow kind of episode but still good

Comment

Originally posted by North Star View Post
                  Just started up Battle Royale. I liked the novel, so I thought I'd check the manga out. Pretty good so far. I mean, I know how the story goes and ends, but reading it in a visual manner is entertaining.
                  Oh yea, I think that it's pretty graphic.... pretty cool because they let it loose on there.

I remember finishing it thinking it was pretty good... I was younger though, so had some knee jerk moments... I think the girls in the lighthouse irked me a little

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                    Oh yea, I think that it's pretty graphic.... pretty cool because they let it loose on there.

I remember finishing it thinking it was pretty good... I was younger though, so had some knee jerk moments... I think the girls in the lighthouse irked me a little
                    I just finished that chapter coincidentally. One thing I do like about the manga is that it takes time to show some background story to a few characters. In the novel, it gives a brief glimpse into back stories that wrap up in a paragraph or two. It is a pretty graphic version, this manga.

Comment

• Just binged through Deadman Wonderland.... meh ending

but was a pretty good read

Comment

Working...
                      X