• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    i love anime.. big azz j cummm sluts.. yep.. they bounce good on my bizalls
    That is Hentai... Sempai San

Didn't know u rolled like that Unc!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
      no manga for me this year, my interest have shifted to light-novel and webnovel. specially chinese wuxia novel. the plot and characters has more depth and the pick are countless.

is no surprise, compare to manga chinese novel history can be traced to 3000 years.
      Originally posted by North Star View Post
      Only wuxia novel I have read is The Book and The Sword. It's excellent betmen! See if you can find that title. It's really great.
      Originally posted by betmen View Post
      will do, i'll add it to my reading list. might not read it this year tho. can't be helped the picks are so many and one novel are usually 1500+ chapter long. now i'm still reading "The deer and the cauldron", man what a masterpiece!! no wonder this novel got adapted to 3 tv series and multiple movies. western viewer maybe familiar with this adaptation from stphen chow's movie "the royal tramp".

and if you in to cooking/comedy manga you might wanna try Yakitate! japan, it's way better than the cheesy shokugeki no soma.
      Wuxia is far superior, I agree.

Loved "Heaven Sword and Dragon Sabre" when I came across it in comic form. Unfortunately it didn't sell well so they never finished the series.

Jin Yong's novel "A Hero Born" has just been published in the US for the first time. Hopefully this is a sign that more translations of his work are coming.

Comment

• Quick update. Kingdom is on a holiday break I guess, but the last chapter was pretty good. Or last dozen chapters to be fair. Houken vs Shin round 2 (or 3 maybe? Can't recall)

I've been keeping up with Dr Stone too, and that's been really entertaining. I'm looking forward to the anime once it gets made.

Out, was really good but is also on a hiatus for a few months. It seems like it may be over soon or on the final arc.

Way of the House Husband is freaking hilarious. The artwork is well done and I can't wait for more chapters to be scanned.

Hajime no Ippo is funny as usual. But it seems like fans are starting to tire on the pace. I'm still on board and will keep reading until it ends, if it ever does! Lol

Roaming the Apocalypse with my Shiba Inu is actually pretty great. But many chapters, but it's more of a four panel style manga and is funny, charming at times, and just a great quick read. It makes me want to get a Shiba Inu one day. Haha

Comment

Working...
        X