Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Mexican be considered a race again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !WAR CANELO! View Post
    Mexico still exist so they werent that bad homie, and its chess not checkers, and who said the war is over????? you think I impregnate every American White female I can for joy! it my DUTY!!!!!!

LUL, you're probably like 90% European-Spaniard...

Oh, and you realize SPanish is a eUrOPEAN language, forced on the native mexicans?

So how is speaking Spanish soem form of liberation? White people conquered Mexico, and you are the product of mostly those White Spaniards.

ur kid with a white woman would be white... So thanks for helping de-mexicanize USA!

Comment

Originally posted by Flabulous View Post
      LUL, you're probably like 90% European-Spaniard...

Oh, and you realize SPanish is a eUrOPEAN language, forced on the native mexicans?

So how is speaking Spanish soem form of liberation? White people conquered Mexico, and you are the product of mostly those White Spaniards.

ur kid with a white woman would be white... So thanks for helping de-mexicanize USA!
      like I said you have no idea what being Mexican is lmfao thats why you swinging but hitting air lol.

live in the past playa cause the future is coming!

Comment

like I said you have no idea what being Mexican is lmfao thats why you swinging but hitting air lol.

live in the past playa cause the future is coming!
        I'll live in the PRESENT...

Which is a country where you have no privilege, and no say so...

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Flabulous View Post
          I'll live in the PRESENT...

Which is a country where you have no privilege, and no say so...

Thanks

Comment

How can Mexico be a race? They have White Mexicans from Spanish or other European decent or mixed Mexicans that have native or African blood. Some might be pure Natives too.

Comment

this thread turnt racist real fast...

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                We should just bomb Mexico.
                Hell no.

Mexico has some of the most exciting fighters.

And hot women.

And best food.

I'd rather bomb Canada. And Missouri.

Comment

If that happens, the USA will just turn into another failing state like Mexico and all the Mexicans will be trying to hop the border into a successful Canada.

It's not the country which ensures success (or failure), it's the people.

Comment

I thought Mexicans were here to clean our toilets, not conquer the damn country.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                      If that happens, the USA will just turn into another failing state like Mexico and all the Mexicans will be trying to hop the border into a successful Canada.

It's not the country which ensures success (or failure), it's the people.

Comment

Working...
                      X