Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Mexican be considered a race again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
    ah, i see now
    Spanish conquerers developed a system of racial hierarchy during their pillaging. With European spaniards being at the top of that heirarcy and mestizo being somewhere in the middle of the pack out of, I think, ten "races" that made up this racial hierarchy. it was during this time that the term was formally introduced into Latin America but the origin of the word predates its implementation in Latin America.

Comment

I call everybody below the U.S. a Mexican.

I can distinguish Brazilians, but that's it.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR CANELO! View Post
        we should be thinking about what we want to do with this land we are reclaiming. by 2050 we should have fully infiltrated this nation to the point they cannot stop the Regentrification if you will.

Give a fuck what made up checkbox they want to mark us in.
        Didn't the yanks beat ya'lls ass in some war to take the land like real men?

Now you have to jump fences, and swim across rivers like poor schmucks to get back?

Damn, pretty humiliating either way.

You took an L - accept it.

Comment

Originally posted by Flabulous View Post
          Didn't the yanks beat ya'lls ass in some war to take the land like real men?

Now you have to jump fences, and swim across rivers like poor schmucks to get back?

Damn, pretty humiliating either way.

You took an L - accept it.

Comment

Mexican is a nationality. Mexicans are Mongoloid (American)

Comment

Not yet! Lol, what influence do you have?

Hahah... Some stuff posted in Spanish?

And btw - Spanish is a European language... The conquerors of the Mexican natives were White Europeans just like the English.

There are White Mexicans like Canelo of pure SPanish descent... Mestizos who have Amerindian (mongoloid), and European... And the few remaining pure indigenous...

You will be blended out among the whiteness of USA... Maybe a few more swarthy complexions here and there, and less percentage of blue/green eyes...

But nothing major...

Anyway - in the next few years there's gonna be a wall built.

Hahahaha Mexicans couldn't defend their land nad got PWND. hahahaha

Comment

Not yet! Lol, what influence do you have?

Hahah... Some stuff posted in Spanish?

And btw - Spanish is a European language... The conquerors of the Mexican natives were White Europeans just like the English.

There are White Mexicans like Canelo of pure SPanish descent... Mestizos who have Amerindian (mongoloid), and European... And the few remaining pure indigenous...

You will be blended out among the whiteness of USA... Maybe a few more swarthy complexions here and there, and less percentage of blue/green eyes...

But nothing major...

Anyway - in the next few years there's gonna be a wall built.

Hahahaha Mexicans couldn't defend their land nad got PWND. hahahaha

You have no Idea what being Mexican is, you think all that you said hurt my feelings lmfao

Prepare Motherfuckers!

Comment

You have no Idea what being Mexican is, you think all that you said hurt my feelings lmfao

Prepare Motherfuckers!

Hahaha but seirously, doe - how does it feel knowing you come from a long line of losers?

Men too weak to defend their women, children, and land?

Please tell me how it feels to be defeated? HAHAHAHAHA.

Now yu gotta use sneak-thief, feminine tactics to try to "get back" in the land ruled by the sons of those who beat your fathers asses.

Hahahaha

Comment

So glad my ancestors were victorious, and were not humiliated in battle...

Comment

Hahaha but seirously, doe - how does it feel knowing you come from a long line of losers?

Men too weak to defend their women, children, and land?

Please tell me how it feels to be defeated? HAHAHAHAHA.

Now yu gotta use sneak-thief, feminine tactics to try to "get back" in the land ruled by the sons of those who beat your fathers asses.

Hahahaha
                      Mexico still exist so they werent that bad homie, and its chess not checkers, and who said the war is over????? you think I impregnate every American White female I can for joy! it my DUTY!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X