Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Mexican be considered a race again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We should just bomb Mexico.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR CANELO! View Post
      Tell your girlfriend if she wants this Mexican Dick up her ass maybe she can tell me more about Mexican heritage! you know by girth, length and erection firmness she can narrow me down to like a village in the aztec civilization or soemthing.
      she said she doesnt like mexican guys unless they look like canelo

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
        she said she doesnt like mexican guys unless they look like canelo
        pssh fucking mayateras no good for nothing find yourself a better women stax

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          No. I do wish we could call the language Mexican instead of Spanish doe. I also wouldn't mind seeing English being called American. Also wtf is a mestizo.
          ponce de'leon, chavez sr,angulo,francisco vargas are some examples of mexicans wiht mestizo features

thye look to be descendants from the aztecs or mayans,they have a different bone structure in there face and there eyes are often slanted almost like a chinaman

Comment

Tell your girlfriend if she wants this Mexican Dick up her ass maybe she can tell me more about Mexican heritage! you know by girth, length and erection firmness she can narrow me down to like a village in the aztec civilization or soemthing.
            Lmfao

Comment

pssh fucking mayateras no good for nothing find yourself a better women stax
              nah shes my ride or die chica

i dont mess aroudn with black chicks no more

Comment

Mexicans are not a race. Mexicans are mostly of Native American heritage, with an admixture of European and sub-Saharan African.

In 2011 a large scale mitochondrial sequencing in Mexican Americans revealed 85 to 90% of mtDNA lineages of Native American origin, with the remainder having European (5–7%) or African ancestry (3–5%).
                https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexico#Demographics

Comment

Latino/Hispanic should be a race already. I'm tired of picking Hispanic/Latino and then get asked for my race in applications. I know technically you have to choose a race as well cause Latino is just an ethnic group but **** it, I don't consider myself white, black, asian, native american, pacific islander.

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
                    ponce de'leon, chavez sr,angulo,francisco vargas are some examples of mexicans wiht mestizo features

thye look to be descendants from the aztecs or mayans,they have a different bone structure in there face and there eyes are often slanted almost like a chinaman
                    Mestizo just means the mixing of ancestries. Which in Latin America is mostly white European mixed with the indigenous people of the land, I.e. Aztec, inca, Mapuche, etc. most people in Latin America don't look like a Bolivian farmer anymore, they are mostly mestizo. It is a new independent identity and should be acknowledge as such.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                      Mestizo just means the mixing of ancestries. Which in Latin America is mostly white European mixed with the indigenous people of the land, I.e. Aztec, inca, Mapuche, etc. most people in Latin America don't look like a Bolivian farmer anymore, they are mostly mestizo. It is a new independent identity and should be acknowledge as such.
                      ah, i see now

Comment

Working...
                      X