No announcement yet.

Donald Trump mocks reporter with Disability

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Canelo Phresh View Post
    How did you come to the conclusion that he won't fix the economy? Is it a belief that he can't or won't? What qualifies a politician? A political science degree? Seriously most politicians are attorneys before they enter public service. Trump has shown he is extremely adept at making money. Thus I believe he would be great for the economy.
    He has no political experience, hasn't been able to explain how he's going to get anything done and just generally sounds like he's full of angry hot air. But I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo Phresh View Post
      How did you come to the conclusion that he won't fix the economy? Is it a belief that he can't or won't? What qualifies a politician? A political science degree? Seriously most politicians are attorneys before they enter public service. Trump has shown he is extremely adept at making money. Thus I believe he would be great for the economy.
      So has Kanye West. Does that make him qualified to fix the economy? You're just proving my point that people who support Trump are either voting with their emotions or ridiculously stupid rationalizations. Which demonstrates how intellectually vacuous they are.

Keep ranting. I think it's hilarious.
      Last edited by joseph5620; 11-28-2015, 03:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
        So has Kanye West. Does that make him qualified to fix the economy? You're just proving my point that people who support Trump are either voting with their emotions or ridiculously stupid rationalizations. Which demonstrates how intellectually vacuous they are.

Keep ranting. I think it's hilarious.
        Not ranting, I legitimately want Rand Paul as President, but the liberal media is either attacking Trump or Carson. They use their usual tactics with Trump, call him a ****phobe or racist, and they are doing some damn mental gymnastics to attack Carson because they can't call him racist or stupid.

You haven't proven any point at all by the way. You post the usual liberal garbage, "Trump is an idiot and so are his supporters" I respond with the fact that he has increased his fortune by 10,000 times and is an American success by any measure of success, you claim I proved your point. I respond with some facts and you'll duck and dodge them, and further claim your right without any substance or merit.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          He has no political experience, hasn't been able to explain how he's going to get anything done and just generally sounds like he's full of angry hot air. But I guess we'll have to wait and see.
          So do you want a political class of professionals? There is a political class to be sure, but they are horrible and conduct business as usual on both sides of the aisle. I hate professional politicians, and I vehemently believe there should be term limits for congress as well.

Comment

I’m not a republican or a democrat to me that’s like choosing between Al-Qaeda and ISIS, both parties are destroying this amazing country.

The media for a long time has become a joke. A big lying propaganda machine that tries to sell a narrative to the public so they can protect the government’s agenda. Nowadays it’s almost impossible to find honest objective reporters that tell truth.

It’s funny to see the Communist News Network (CNN) trying their best to protect this reporter’s reputation. Here you have a disgusting reporter that’s trying to back away from a story he wrote 14 years ago because he doesn’t want to validate Trump’s position that he saw muslims celebrating in New Jersey when the World Trade Center came down. Personally, I heard and read similar stories at that time.

And if people have seen Trump mock other reporters he uses similar expressions. This reporter is trying to distract the public from the fact that he never retracted his story of muslims celebrating in NJ for the last 14 years. Now he’s trying to use the sympathy card and telling people “hey look he’s making fun of me ”. FOH!!!!!

You want to be a **** about the situation, then you deserve a slap in the ****ing face!

Comment

I'm far less worried about Trump and far more concerned with how uninformed and unintelligent the average American is. Trump is a byproduct of a culture that promotes style or substance and a news media that seems to have a preternatural obsession with political kabuki in the form of these meaningless debates and shallow 24/7 news coverage. Ultimately I don't believe that people honestly think a weird haired blowhard can do anything about the problems we face, but every now and again Americans like to put a face on their collective malaise and frustration. Verily thy name is Trump!

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                Well, if you actually ever listened to him you would know that he has talked extensively about the unfair "free trade" acts that have killed american goods, jobs, etc.. So "free trade" acts have basically caused the middle classn lower class jobs to evaporate, forcing adults to work at traditional dead end jobs like McDonald's and then demanding $15 dollars an hour, because the government policies like nafta, have destroyed jobs in the country that could actually pay a living wage..
                Trump wants to get rid of these "free trade" acts because all it does is screw america over, while enriching global companies because they can now use labor pools with little or no labor laws for pennies on the dollar, garnering huge profits, which a portion will get funneled back to the "career politicians" as campaign donations..
                Trump is also pretty deadon about healthcare, he actually has a very liberal view. He just thinks obamacare was too massive and complex and completely unfundable in the long run.. Trump in the past has advocated a single payer system or at the very least, let health insurance be sold across state lines instead of only having one or 2 providers in each state..

Trump is speaking from real world experience of buying insurance for his employees and always getting gouged because there is no instate competition..

Trump does his fair share of trolling, but the lunacy that is Washington, D.C. is way worse than his loudmouth antics.. But when you strip away the trolling, he makes a lot of sense on economic issues

Comment

Whatcha goin do when Trumpamania runs wild on you?

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    Well, if you actually ever listened to him you would know that he has talked extensively about the unfair "free trade" acts that have killed american goods, jobs, etc.. So "free trade" acts have basically caused the middle classn lower class jobs to evaporate, forcing adults to work at traditional dead end jobs like McDonald's and then demanding $15 dollars an hour, because the government policies like nafta, have destroyed jobs in the country that could actually pay a living wage..
                    Trump wants to get rid of these "free trade" acts because all it does is screw america over, while enriching global companies because they can now use labor pools with little or no labor laws for pennies on the dollar, garnering huge profits, which a portion will get funneled back to the "career politicians" as campaign donations..
                    Trump is also pretty deadon about healthcare, he actually has a very liberal view. He just thinks obamacare was too massive and complex and completely unfundable in the long run.. Trump in the past has advocated a single payer system or at the very least, let health insurance be sold across state lines instead of only having one or 2 providers in each state..

Trump is speaking from real world experience of buying insurance for his employees and always getting gouged because there is no instate competition..

Trump does his fair share of trolling, but the lunacy that is Washington, D.C. is way worse than his loudmouth antics.. But when you strip away the trolling, he makes a lot of sense on economic issues
                    Completely honest and objective. None of that fake outrage the left is so good at nowadays.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupo303 View Post
                      Who cares? It's a test run on what a guy can get away with by being sincere but also over-the-top. He is doing an important public service for future candidates. Think about it -- he is the ONLY guy to run for president who has accused Obama of being born in another country, as well as going All-in with deporting all immigrants. That combo is usually a political suicide. A few years ago, I remember Chris Matthews from MSNBC trying to goad certain Tea Party candidates into answering whether Obama was born in this country, and they were scared to death of answering. Trump just rolls with it and they don't know what to do with him. It's like his strategy in response to a controversial remark is throw more controversial remarks back at them, to the point that they can't zero in on any particular one. It's pretty clever.

I think the american voters/people are like a Westernized girl who likes the Alpha male, badboys who know how to clown it up and keep her amused with all the drama and lolz, instead of the boring "nice guy" facade. I don't know if there will be enough voters to get Trump all the way to the finish line, I really don't. I've been reading some comments on my Facebook news feed, where blue collar Democrats are switching parties and backing Trump now. I think that's interesting. We'll see how it goes.

I have to correct you on this my friend, he doesn’t want to deport all immigrants. He wants to deport the illegal immigrants. They are here illegally, which means they broke the law, which means they’re not supposed to be here, which means they are taking advantage of the corrupt system, which means all the hard working people of this country are paying for all the benefits of most illegal immigrants.

And you have here millions of americans living in poverty, millions of americans that can’t find a job and the illegals have a much better life. You ask yourself is that fair?

For whatever reason when people think of illegal immigrants they only think of mexicans, although most of the crime and drugs is coming from south of the border. But you have here illegal immigrants from Africa, Asia, the Middle East and all around the world.

In other countries if you cross the border illegally they put your ass in the worst prisons that you can imagine and treat you like ****. And in other countries they don’t waste time with you, they simply put a bullet through your head and is over.

If you as an american citizen break the law the police don’t hesitate to throw your ass in jail. But if you are an illegal alien and commit a crime, you can continue to enjoy your free life like nothing happened or they might detain you for a couple hours and then release you, so you can continue touring the beautiful USA. Or they might deport you with a note that says “come back tomorrow we welcome you with open arms”.

It’s a shame and a disgrace what’s going on in this country. But since this doesn’t fit with the narrative of the media and a government that want to have open borders you don’t hear **** about it. I don’t think you understand the HUGE problem that illegal immigration is causing this country both economically and on national security.

Comment

Working...
                      X