No announcement yet.

Donald Trump mocks reporter with Disability

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
    When you try to go toe to toe with the Trumpinator and wind up getting wrecked,don't start complaining. Those are street rules. Trump and myself have always and will always go by that code.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
      lol, I wouldnt call it hearsay. That implies that him being an idiot is a rumour. I guess its better to call it an opinion.

My opinion is that Trump is a out and out ****.
      And its an opinion held by many, which is a decent reason why he shouldnt be president.

Him doing and saying wtf he wants is entertaining, but its not great if he is meant to listen and care about over 300 million people.
      This is difference between privileged folks and street guys like myself and Don. If someone squares up at us we will retaliate. Period. We will bang it out right then and there.

Comment

Donald is out of control! He is funny sometimes, other times just a fool!

Comment

Donald Trump is a warrior. He killed a fox with his bare hands and put it on top of his head. He doesn't know how to back down or take a step back.

Comment

The best damn Troll on a national platform. His politics aren't even that important, it's what he is doing that matters. He is taking on the political correctness machine head on, and never backing down. He is changing the game for the better. More people will get braver after this.

He is like the exact opposite of prime Obama in 2008, but a certain segment of the populace is just as infatuated with him as those who were with Obama in 2008. Obama seduced the country with his speeches and "charisma", but Trump is appealing to their worst instincts, and others who just like a guy who isn't manufactured to act a certain way in front of the cameras to minimize the amount of the people that get offended.

Now he is demanding an apology from the disabled reporter...

It's classic.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupo303 View Post

Now he is demanding an apology from the disabled reporter...

Comment

Originally posted by Showtime.. View Post
                Better than Hilary.
                Of course he is. The troll job being referred to is the job the media is doing trying to demonize trump at every turn. I think you kind of missed the point.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  I think the damage from this quip and all his other rhetoric directed at certain segments of the American population is beyond repair. He should have toned down the rhetoric right after he insulted Carlie Fiorina after all the flack he got, instead he continues to insult and alienate potential voters with his "i don't give a **** attitude." If he wins the republican nom, and that's quite possible, he'll give Hillary the election.

Problem is, his ego is just too ****in big. He has no humility.
                  Who cares? It's a test run on what a guy can get away with by being sincere but also over-the-top. He is doing an important public service for future candidates. Think about it -- he is the ONLY guy to run for president who has accused Obama of being born in another country, as well as going All-in with deporting all immigrants. That combo is usually a political suicide. A few years ago, I remember Chris Matthews from MSNBC trying to goad certain Tea Party candidates into answering whether Obama was born in this country, and they were scared to death of answering. Trump just rolls with it and they don't know what to do with him. It's like his strategy in response to a controversial remark is throw more controversial remarks back at them, to the point that they can't zero in on any particular one. It's pretty clever.

I think the american voters/people are like a Westernized girl who likes the Alpha male, badboys who know how to clown it up and keep her amused with all the drama and lolz, instead of the boring "nice guy" facade. I don't know if there will be enough voters to get Trump all the way to the finish line, I really don't. I've been reading some comments on my Facebook news feed, where blue collar Democrats are switching parties and backing Trump now. I think that's interesting. We'll see how it goes.

Comment

I refuse to vote for Hilary. If she gets elected bears will be in the White House.

Comment

Trump for President would have been like Morton Downey Jr running the White House. I honestly think that not only did he never believe he would get nominated but wasn't the slightest bit interested. The Presidents job doesn't pay enough for him to want it. He just wants to perpetuate his reality TV celebritism persona to the next level. I doubt he would say the things he does otherwise and probably is more surprised than anyone that he has been in the running as long as he's been. It's like he thinks..."well if that didn't kill it let's see if this does"...and makes his next outrageous statement. I'm amazed at how much crap Republicans have listened to from him before they can see what a buffoon he is. Anyways...you can't have a President who's 1st Lady posed nude in GQ on a bearskin rug even if she did look good naked.

Comment

Working...
                      X