No announcement yet.

Donald Trump mocks reporter with Disability

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Donald Trump mocks reporter with Disability

Is there any group of people left that he hasn't offended yet? New York Times reporter Serge Kovaleski has a chronic condition called arthrogryposis that affects the movement of his arms.

Last edited by jaded; 11-26-2015, 04:05 PM.

This obviously won't win him the nomination. He's in the lead at the moment but I can't imagine votes not starting to consolidate against him as other guys drop out. Though I think I just saw a poll this morning saying he beats guys like Carson/Cruz/Rubio in head-to-head matchups, so...

Anyway, what a dķck.
    Last edited by samouraļ; 11-26-2015, 04:30 PM.

Comment

I guess you could say he trumped himself with that faux pas

Comment

Trump 2016

Comment

Lex Luthor as President>

Comment

The Trumpster is unstoppable.

Comment

he's goign to do a ton of damage to the republican party if he loses the primary and runs as a third party. he'll bsically seal the deal for hilary

the people who are dumb enough to vote for trump don't recognize that you're talking votes away from your moderate right wing candidate when you introduce a right wing third party.

trump is not a politician, or a republican insider. if any of you have looked into it, you'll find that trump used to be a democrat, and pretty loud about it. he has no allegiance to the republican party at all. i can genuinely see him signing their death bill and running as a third party.

for those who are about to write me off as a liberal, and assume my rhetoric to be anti right-wing, you should know that my politics are typically business friendly. donald trump is just blowing hot air. he doesn't intend to win the primary. he does not care about the republican party, or the nomination process as it pertains to winning the presidency for a candidate with a certain kind of poltics.

he may very well run as a third party out of spite / or "just because he can."

Comment

Every time he opens his mouth he kills it for himself.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  he's goign to do a ton of damage to the republican party if he loses the primary and runs as a third party. he'll bsically seal the deal for hilary

the people who are dumb enough to vote for trump don't recognize that you're talking votes away from your moderate right wing candidate when you introduce a right wing third party.

trump is not a politician, or a republican insider. if any of you have looked into it, you'll find that trump used to be a democrat, and pretty loud about it. he has no allegiance to the republican party at all. i can genuinely see him signing their death bill and running as a third party.

for those who are about to write me off as a liberal, and assume my rhetoric to be anti right-wing, you should know that my politics are typically business friendly. donald trump is just blowing hot air. he doesn't intend to win the primary. he does not care about the republican party, or the nomination process as it pertains to winning the presidency for a candidate with a certain kind of poltics.

he may very well run as a third party out of spite / or "just because he can."
                  Translation = Americans are stupid.

Comment

The sad part is that some ****s really truly feel this fucking **** should be president.

Comment

Working...
                    X