Collapse
No announcement yet.

Donald Trump mocks reporter with Disability

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol. His ****ness just keeps increasing.

Comment

Someone give me one good reason why Trump should no be president?

Comment

What's funny is plenty of trump fans either say "who cares" or will flat out pretend like he wasn't mocking him when he clearly was with how he was making his wrist limp. Also he talked shlt about another disabled guy

This is not the first time Trump has been panned for apparently mocking a person’s physical disability. In a July interview with NBC news, Trump lashed out at columnists Jonah Goldberg and Charles Krauthammer. Krauthammer had called the candidate a "rodeo clown."

“I get called by a guy that can’t buy a pair of pants, I get called names?” Trump said at the time.

Krauthammer is paralyzed from the waist down.

Comment

Ironically, Trump isn't that different from the other candidates.

Comment

People are too sensitive nowadays. If I was in the US, he'd have my vote lol. I hope he wins, love the guy.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              What's funny is plenty of trump fans either say "who cares" or will flat out pretend like he wasn't mocking him when he clearly was with how he was making his wrist limp. Also he talked shlt about another disabled guy

This is not the first time Trump has been panned for apparently mocking a person’s physical disability. In a July interview with NBC news, Trump lashed out at columnists Jonah Goldberg and Charles Krauthammer. Krauthammer had called the candidate a "rodeo clown."

“I get called by a guy that can’t buy a pair of pants, I get called names?” Trump said at the time.

Krauthammer is paralyzed from the waist down.
              That is hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
                That is hilarious.
                Yea making fun of disabled people has always been a favorite hobby of mine

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                  Yea making fun of disabled people has always been a favorite hobby of mine
                  Then they shouldn't put themselves out there against high rollers like Trump.

"I get called out by a guy that can’t buy a pair of pants?"

Just LOL.

Comment

Trump would probly make fun of Freddy Roach too, smh.

Last edited by BOXEO _; 11-27-2015, 03:44 PM.

Comment

When you try to go toe to toe with the Trumpinator and wind up getting wrecked,don't start complaining. Those are street rules. Trump and myself have always and will always go by that code.

Comment

Working...
                      X