No announcement yet.

I can't stop listening to the new Adele Album 25

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post
    i'm just playing BG. The bottom line is i'm not gonna throw hundreds away on music when I can procure music by other means.

I made an investment on my sound system, and I expect to get a return from it.

I prefer to be intelligent with my resources and divert them towards better ventures.
    That's no excuse for ripping off the artists though. And especially so, now that music is so inexpensive. Take for example Adele new album - maybe you like 4 songs off of it; so you buy the songs for $4. You can't afford that?

I love music these days; you buy only the songs you want and buying it digitally you have the song for life. Music is so inexpensive these days, there's really no excuse for not paying for it

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
      I can appreciate WHY she's liked, and if your name's Julian, you wear pringle sweaters and want to host a cheese and wine party, put her on. I even liked some of the last album, the songs weren't bad, and she can sing.

But... when I heard the preview track of the new album, that "Hello". I can appreciate the adage "if it ain't broke, don't fix it", but even Floyd Mayweather doesn't play it that safe.

I hope the people that a railing against getting music for free have never streamed a PPV card....

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        That's no excuse for ripping off the artists though. And especially so, now that music is so inexpensive. Take for example Adele new album - maybe you like 4 songs off of it; so you buy the songs for $4. You can't afford that?

I love music these days; you buy only the songs you want and buying it digitally you have the song for life. Music is so inexpensive these days, there's really no excuse for not paying for it
        How many millions more dollars do you want adele to make? All she does is sing.

Comment

Yeah, but she's gotta eat.

Oh. Wait....

Comment

My question was, how does downloading music harm struggling artists? If they're struggling it must mean nobody likes their music, and if nobody likes their music, then why would anyone want to download them anyway?

If there's a struggling artist that I like then I can support them directly. I can hypothetically still download music and support the artists I want to support at the same time.
            You're an introspective guy. I'm baffled how lost you are on this topic.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
              I can appreciate WHY she's liked, and if your name's Julian, you wear pringle sweaters and want to host a cheese and wine party, put her on. I even liked some of the last album, the songs weren't bad, and she can sing.

But... when I heard the preview track of the new album, that "Hello". I can appreciate the adage "if it ain't broke, don't fix it", but even Floyd Mayweather doesn't play it that safe.
              Going back to the well too many times in my opinion. Who takes a breakup that hard?!

Comment

this is the essence of the argument that you're making

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                  Going back to the well too many times in my opinion. Who takes a breakup that hard?!
                  A lot of girls do. That's why her videos have so many views.
                  Last edited by DARKSEID; 11-20-2015, 11:42 AM.

Comment

I laughed when I heard "hello" for the first time last week. I was thinking to myself, this woman just made a song about talking to her ex about how she's over him and better now...but how is she over him and better if she is still trying to get ahold of him. Called a thousand times?! Who are you?! B1tch be crazy
                    Last edited by krazyn8tive; 11-20-2015, 11:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                      Yeah, it is scraping the barrel of a single topic... even Beiber and One Direction are complaining about her lack of diversity.

"Here's a song because my boyfriend left me." Of course he left you... you're a fat ****.

The new album's called "25" because that's her weight in stones.

Comment

Working...
                      X