I can't stop listening to the new Adele Album 25

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
    Would we shag Adele?

I actually don't mind big women - I shagged Bo[censored]uy's mom after all - but I just don't think she looks good with it.

Plus, she's got a very unattractive London accent. That "Sarf Landan" stuff.
    I have noticed "bigger"...errr, I mean fat people, have an odor to them. That and the labored breathing is enough to turn ones stomach.

Comment

Honestly, I don't mind a fatty - within reason - but some girls look naturally good big, others look like a thin girl with too much weight.

My friend's stepdaughter had some puppy fat as a teen, was probably about 7-14lbs overweight, didn't suit her at all. She lost it, got ripped... I never look at her without a semi.

Comment

I would bang adele for the rep alone. Fame, connections and some superstar ass? I'll take that deal 9 times out of ten.

Comment

Change that dirty tampon of yours for **** sake.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
            Honestly, I don't mind a fatty - within reason - but some girls look naturally good big, others look like a thin girl with too much weight.

My friend's stepdaughter had some puppy fat as a teen, was probably about 7-14lbs overweight, didn't suit her at all. She lost it, got ripped... I never look at her without a semi.
            12 ****in bans this year

FFS

Comment

Working...
            X