No announcement yet.

Breaking News: Terrorist attacks in Paris, France

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
    putin has made that offer even before he started bombing Syria, so far US has done nothing but drop more supplies to these scum whilst promoting anti-Russian propaganda. this attack might force their hand, with that many reportedly dead, a swift and decisive reaction is necessary.
    Obama wants no part of Iraq, never has, his early withdrawal of troops is what created the vacuum for the rise of ISIS in first place.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
      I love you taking responsibility for the sympathy, as if you not those with family/friends etc are those who deserve anything. You're a real martyr, btw I didn't report you lol. I was suprised as well as you that someone did the smart ****ing thing.

But how does it feel to piss on the lives of those victims by spreading hate at the expense of their dead relatives/friends? You are almost on the level of those terrorists, do you even realize (the right way to spell it btw) that? Disgraceful.

You ****ing moron.
      I'm pretty ****ing sure those victims werent thinking about how this would effect Islam and whether it would be divisive. They probably were begging and crying for their lives as these savages methodically offed then one by one in the name of Allah. The foremost authorities of Islam need to condemn ISIS and groups alike, and absolutely HAVE to work alongside us to inform us on radical Islamic sects and methods to locate and destroy them. I'm afraid though that the foremost authority of Islam are the ones trying to establish a Caliphate. Plenty of Muslims hold disgust and condemn these actions, but you don't see them doing anything to undermine their progression and success. These Islamic countries are a far different temperament then you could imagine. They do not have the guts or mental fortitude to lead the charge and take responsibility of their country men. Nothing is going to ever change unless these savage corrupt countries take apart these groups from within. The founding fathers were right when one of them said getting in bed with Islamic nations is a detrimental endeavor. That their ideology and temperament is savage like and it would be best to stay clear.

Comment

• Terrible terrible act ! May those innocent people who perish rest in peace.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
          Plenty of Muslims hold disgust and condemn these actions
          Do they really, though? I'm sure some do of course, but I really do wonder what that percentage truly is. I lean towards what El-Blanco has been saying for quite some time now -- and that's that many of them, even if they would never do something as drastic themselves, quietly approve behind closed doors.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
            Obama wants no part of Iraq, never has, his early withdrawal of troops is what created the vacuum for the rise of ISIS in first place.
            Obama is trying to play a play that involves us not acknowledging these terrorist attacks and thus refusing to get baited in any kind of military initiative. It isn't working of course, and these groups are not going anywhere. In fact they are growing exponentially and atrocities are becoming more common place. Its a dirty war because its hard to fight someone who won't stand and fight and instead use terrorism. But we have to go to war with them and efficiently wipe them off this earth. Its not going to be pretty. But if we give them the soil their standing on then they'll just continue. We have to conquer them not poke at them like Obama is doing. Being passive with Islamic extremist only fuels their ego and drive to take advantage of us.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
              But if they'd have listened to him in the first place, or better still, Sadaam was removed back in the early 90s we wouldn't be in this mess now. Although, there's so much about the whole ISIS thing that doesn't add up to me that goes beyond religion.

On another note, when has military intervention ever worked in situations like this?
              Last edited by Hitman Hodgson; 11-13-2015, 08:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                Do they really, though? I'm sure some do of course, but I really do wonder what that percentage truly is. I lean towards what El-Blanco has been saying for quite some time now -- and that's that many of them, even if they would never do something as drastic themselves, quietly approve behind closed doors.
                Maybe your right. I don't personally know any practicing Muslims. I mean for ****s sake Ahmed the clock kid, now that things have come to light, was trying to entice a reaction.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman Hodgson View Post
                  But if they'd have listened to him in the first place, or better still, Sadaam was removed back in the early 90s we wouldn't be in this mess now. Although, there's so much about the whole ISIS thing that doesn't add up to me that goes beyond religion.
                  Likely would've faced the same problems of sectarian division in Iraq if Sadaam was replaced in the 90s. Sadaam was keeping a lid on it but he was also antagonizing the West at the wrong time (post-9/11).

Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
                  Obama is trying to play a play that involves us not acknowledging these terrorist attacks and thus refusing to get baited in any kind of military initiative. It isn't working of course, and these groups are not going anywhere. In fact they are growing exponentially and atrocities are becoming more common place. Its a dirty war because its hard to fight someone who won't stand and fight and instead use terrorism. But we have to go to war with them and efficiently wipe them off this earth. Its not going to be pretty. But if we give them the soil their standing on then they'll just continue. We have to conquer them not poke at them like Obama is doing. Being passive with Islamic extremist only fuels their ego and drive to take advantage of us.
                  True, but at the same that's why he was elected - the anti-war "I'll bring the troops home" ticket. Unfortunately turning a blind eye is just making the situation more grave.
                  Last edited by Weebler I; 11-13-2015, 08:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
                    Maybe your right. I don't personally know any practicing Muslims. I mean for ****s sake Ahmed the clock kid, now that things have come to light, was trying to entice a reaction.
                    I know plenty of Muslim people as there is a decent population in my city and in Austin and I can tell you first hand, they do not approve with radical extremists. They love the opportunities given to them in countries like France and then United States.

What I do agree with is that there should be a much more vocal and clear condemnation from the Muslim community regarding extremism.

Regardless, this most likely happened because of France's involvement in Syria along with the USA. This is all about foreign policy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                      And behind closed doors, they anonymously participate in national polls in many countries and they expose the fact that the majority of mudslims want sharia in the west, support Isis etc. The polls prove it.

Most muslims agree with their extremist brothers. Only an apologist would be deluded enough to think otherwise.

Yes, they may not be committing crimes by secretly agreeing with them, but what about when **** hits the fan and civil war breaks out over this? What do you think these same people will do, which side they'll be on?

Most muslims are either terrorists or secretly agree with their terrorist brothers while not participating...yet.

Comment

Working...
                      X