Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking News: Terrorist attacks in Paris, France

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not all muslims are extremists, they have hipsters too. please do not watch if you have anger issues.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
      Yeah no, I'm sure that those individuals abide by the statement "they don't give a **** about islam".

What you are trying to say is that there are many people who will defend islam to near death or death when time calls for it, but they're still hypocritical enough to break its rules.
      True many are like that i agree those scumbags are the worst, but for example Russia has many ethnic groups that are Muslim that are blue eyed blonde haired white Europeans would would never assume are Muslim or former Soviet countries like Kazakhstan, Tajikistan etc..... that say there Muslim but really don't give a fu*k since they grew up in the Soviet union and communism. You cant assume there islam are only ppl in the middle east that wrap there heads. Many secular Islamic nations.

Comment

BBC citing unconfirmed social media reports that the 'jungle' refugee camp in Calais has been set on fire, possibly as "revenge". Could just be a rumor though.

Comment

Originally posted by samouraï View Post
          BBC citing unconfirmed social media reports that the 'jungle' refugee camp in Calais has been set on fire, possibly as "revenge".
          They need to fuck off anyway, hanging around the docks trying to smuggle onto lorries to Britain as if they're not already in a good country.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
            not all muslims are extremists, they have hipsters too. please do not watch if you have anger issues.

Dafuq, lol.

Comment

How many more people have to die before everyone grows the fcuk up, and stops believing in fairy tales, and the after life.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post

Lol Fuk this gay earth. But on topic this is so fuked up smh 100 dead

Comment

Just got an email that 100 have been killed. Who are behind these attacks, ISIS?

Comment

Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
                    Like I said, I don't really try to **** with you anymore. See you got over your racism ban, if you were about true humanity. You, not I are the disgrace. But like i always say, **** you. people like you don't even really register in the happenings of the world anyways, bigot.
                    Right so you've been monitoring every one of my posts for months and finally struck gold when you reported it and I got banned for a joke about white athletes I didn't think there were more sensitive people on here than Cuah or NE but congratz.

But how does it feel to piss on the lives of those victims by defending the very religion that just took their lives? You can't even wait for more than an hours after they got killed. You are almost on the level of those terrorists, do you even realise that? Disgraceful.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                      Who knows how it went down, there's talk of grenades being thrown.

I don't think France will be taking too many Syrian refugees now.
                      Its so ****ing annoying and pathetic! These people are complete savages who are even more so complete cowards. We can't fight these weak heathen's because they won't stand toe to toe and resort to domestic terrorism. It is absolutely imperative that we seek out and make it a global initiative to wipe these animals from the face of existence. We can't even put troops on the ground and rely on the "civilians" to help us push out the insurgency in places like Iraq. They do not COOPERATE! They tell lies and send our guys in circles protecting the insurgents.
                      I wish we had sleeper cells in countries like Jason Bourne who are emotionless unfeeling medicated killing machines. These radicals are gaining power everyday we don't take the oil from them!! Are we stupid!

Comment

Working...
                      X