• Time
  • Show
Clear All

****lam spreading peace.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
        ****lam spreading peace.
        Is it confirmed to be an Islamic attack yet? I wouldn't be surprised though if that were the case.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
          Is it confirmed to be an Islamic attack yet? I wouldn't be surprised though if that were the case.
          Of course it is haha.

Comment

Over 40 confirmed dead, the number is expected to rise.

Comment

reports its 60 now.

Comment

No, it is nothing to do with Islam at all.

A man who was inside the theatre when the gunmen entered told a French radio station that the men shouted 'Allah Akbar' as they opened fire.*

He added: 'The men came in and started shooting. Everyone fell to the ground. It was hell. I took my mum, and we hid. Someone near us said they have gone, so we ran out.*

'I was only thinking of escaping. We're out now. I think people are still inside. It's a nightmare - a nightmare.'*

They also shouted, 'this is for Syria', another witness at the theatre claimed.*

Comment

Comment

They were reportedly yelling "Allah Akbar" as they were shooting people.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                      They were yelling " Allah Akbar" as they were shooting people.
                      Well, then what can I say. Islam gonna Islam. lol. Can we ban these fu.ckers from moving to modern countries please? Damn.

Comment

Working...
                      X