Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    She was also cleared by the FBI.
    False. The investigation is ongoing.

"In a letter disclosed Monday in a federal court filing, the FBI confirms one of the world’s worst-kept secrets: It is looking into Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server."

Source (article dated 2/8/16):
    http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/fbi-forma...s-email-server

But I'm playing semantics, right? After all, not once have you said "I was wrong".....

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      False. The investigation is ongoing.

"In a letter disclosed Monday in a federal court filing, the FBI confirms one of the world’s worst-kept secrets: It is looking into Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server."

Source (article dated 2/8/16):
      http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/fbi-forma...s-email-server

But I'm playing semantics, right? After all, not once have you said "I was wrong".....
      Are you ******ed? It's 2017. This is from over a year ago. You even posted the date.

Comment

Are you ******ed? It's 2017. This is from over a year ago. You even posted the date.
        Wow..

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
          Wow..
          Like WTF? Last month they talked about reopening the Clinton case. It was closed and she was cleared.

I have seen nothing official since. Maybe Sessions opens one soon IDK.

But to post an article from 2016 and highlight the date as if it was last week is utterly ******ed.

I shouldn't be surprised given who the poster is.

Comment

Show where it was closed then, and the date closed. And without insults, if you can manage that.

Comment

• Here's one more recent, October of 2016 to be precise. Again, if you dispute this you'll need to cite when it was closed.

"FBI Director James Comey released a memo to his agents explaining his decision to reopen the criminal investigation against Hillary Clinton."

Source (dated October 28, 2016):
              http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...weiner-emails/

I can see your excuse now. So let's hear it.....

Comment

Show where it was closed then, and the date closed. And without insults, if you can manage that.
                Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                Here's one more recent, October of 2016 to be precise. Again, if you dispute this you'll need to cite when it was closed.

"FBI Director James Comey released a memo to his agents explaining his decision to reopen the criminal investigation against Hillary Clinton."

Source (dated October 28, 2016):
                http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...weiner-emails/

I can see your excuse now. So let's hear it.....
                An investigation can't be reopened if it wasn't already closed. How the hell you didn't get this once you posted it only underscores my repeated point about your lack of an education.

Let me provide another source, one you have used in the past

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/...nd-center.html

From the article dated 1/12/17

The criminal investigation of Hillary Clinton is back front and center now that the FBI has released proof that her failure to safeguard state secrets caused the secrets to fall into the hands of foreign governments, some of which wish the United States ill.

Even though the case against her -- which was closed and then reopened and then closed again -- is old news and she obviously is no longer a candidate to become president of the United States and has been staying below the radar for the past two months, recent developments have regenerated the case.
                Case still hasn't been opened officially again.

Now please read this carefully before responding so your lack of an education doesn't further complicate things.

Please don't confuse the reporter giving his opinion that it should be reopened again as it officially being opened by the FBI.
                Last edited by The Big Dunn; 02-15-2017, 11:39 AM.

Comment

Then there is no point in continuing this discussion.

I believe that's twice you resorted to insult as well.

Yes, you were asked for clarification, specifically what amount of proof would you need to see before I spent my time finding and presenting links. As I said, I'm not going to waste my time if you're going to just dig in.

Oh, I did give you a place to start if you're so bent on this. There was massive fraud in many DETROIT precincts. Many had more than 100% voter participation. That's why the Stein recount in MI was stopped, there was too much fraud to get an accurate recount. Start there, but don't pester me to do work for you while insulting me.

I didnt insult you. I stated a fact.

You did lie when you said the following:

I asked you for clarification before I did that. You said nothing, so nothing was provided you.
                  I already proved that clarification was given.

Its not the first time you got caught lying. Stop playing silly games.

Oh and by the way, the 'path' you sent me on was debunked by already. Thanks for nothing.

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/new...igan/97088356/

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/e...ction-problems

Comment

An investigation can't be reopened if it wasn't already closed.
                    You didn't read my post. Here's a refresher:

You're again falling behind. Gotta work on keeping up there Dunn.

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    Don't confuse the reporters call for it to be reopened again as it officially being opened by the FBI.
                    I didn't. You got confused. I cited James Comey, not reporters.

Another refresher:

Missing two parts in one sentence.

That's worse that normal for you Dunn.

Comment

Case still hasn't been opened officially again.
                      Moot point.

I said she was under investigation during the race. She was.

End of story.

Comment

Working...
                      X