X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    To his credit, he pretty much admitted that one:

Of course like any Bernie supporter, he's probably looking for someone else to pay for it.

Comment

To his credit, he pretty much admitted that one:

Of course like any Bernie supporter, he's probably looking for someone else to pay for it.

Your infatuation wreaks of desperation but hey nice try white guy.

Comment

• Comment

• What purpose does it serve to go online and hurl insults at anonymous people on the Internet?

Comment

• Comment

Ding! Ding! Ding!.

Yup, plus he's on my ignore list anyway. So it serves no purpose for me to make a ban bet with a guy on my ignore list.

That, and he unknowingly admitted to me via PMs that the 'white girl' was an alt account of his, he promised he'd be leaving on his own because he's spending too much time here, how it's negatively affecting him, etc. I still have those PMs, btw.....

The guy is an attention whore, and I've decided to do the best thing you can to one of those, and that's to completely ignore him.

The mods may allow his nonsense of bragging about creating multiple alt accounts and openly trolling, which violate the site's TOS, but I'm not going to play his games. If we'd all ignore the child, the problem would solve itself in no time.
              That's an absolute lie. Feel free to post the PMs because I said no such thing. The only time I've ever exclusively taken over thewhitegirl's account was right after they banned me, since I eventually ran out of alts. Even then, I openly admitted it was me, as I was challenging the censorship. I did the same thing with ChikaPaliza (another account that was supposed to be hers).

The fascination with my girlfriend on here is hilarious. Is that why she's banned again? Because she's a woman who can defend herself?

Keep spreading rumors, but you know deep down that I don't need an "alt" to out-debate or out-wit you. I'm quite hilarious on my own.

You're not accepting the ban bet because it was a bluff on your part, and you're worried that ***** may actually be impeached; that's all there is to it.
              Last edited by TheLennox; 03-22-2017, 02:11 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• ***** vindicated

Lowboma wiretapped him.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
                      ***** vindicated

Lowboma wiretapped him.
                      It's sure looking that way.

I wonder what all the D superfans who for weeks have been in denial are going to say about this.....

Very interesting article on this, and on CNN to boot....

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/22/politi...ons/index.html

Comment

Working...
                      X