No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
    This post gave me a well needed, hearty laugh.
    Ignorance is bliss.

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
    The deficit will have expanded tremendously to accommodate unwieldy military budgets and tax breaks that benefit mostly the rich.
    Calls for speculation, but the fact is Obama added more to the debt than ALL other Presidents combined.

Care to explain how that happened?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      Obey the rules or get banned.

Again buddy, your opinions are not fact.

But keep spewing racism. It'll be that much easier to get you banned for racist posting.
      Who the **** are you? You run this place?

Who's to say the thread didn't get closed because of you?

You don't like it then su*k my d**k.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom2111 View Post

James Woods is an animal lol. Ruthless!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          Oh my God!!

A Democrat attacked a Republican!!

What's next, dogs and cats attacking each other??

You're really investing alot of time and effort in a bunch of nonsense conspiracy theories that aren't going to go anywhere. Trump will President for at least 4 years. Rational people are just laughing at you for getting yourself so wound up constantly and then getting let down each and every time. When will you learn?
          Not so confident. He used to say 8 years. Now he is saying 4.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom2111 View Post

You made a fake female account, JD?

Comment

• Comment

• Reading threads like this are really an indicator for today's America. While I agree that immigration needs to be better enforced if only for the reason of curtailing the criminal/terrorist influx. However, it's sad to see so many Americans discard their humanity in favor of faux-patriotism.

Instead of rising up against the people who cause all of this strife and injustice we rise up, divided, and against each other.

If any of you truly believe this is right vs. left struggle then please sit down and refrain from speaking any longer.

This has never ever been about the 'great' liberal/conservative tug of war, that's just what they want you to believe. This is, and always will be, the People vs. Corporate America. They keep us occupied and divided with this ridiculousness all the while they are continually taking a little more every day while we argue over inconsequential things that will never change no matter who we elect.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  That's the way I see it. What is really sad is they are happy as long as something Obama enacted is changed. Cuck will put the same thing back in pace with a new name and they will like it.

The harder he tries to erase Obama's legacy the better Obama looks.
                  lol only in liberal bizzarro land, where obama can personally create immigration laws and not be labeled authoritarian.
                  not to mention politicizing the NSA and IRS to target American citizens and political opponents.

once again you show your lack of understanding of how government works. the executive branch doesn't create immigration laws, the legislative branch does. trump, despite being literally hitler, has actually been going thru the proper channels on immigration.

this is also a chess move because it gives him more ammunition to get the RINOs, who love the dreamers, primaried out by the republican base.

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                    You got people here illegally for years and never try to start a residency or citizen application.

On top of that how many people are we are going to give a free ride? I got to pay even for my kids school lunch when there was a lady that just got to the school with 3 kids, didn't speak English and they were giving her the application for free lunch.

I have nothing against the kids because they are really innocent on all of this but instead of being land of opportunity this is land of the free ****
                    i find it increasingly hard to be sympathetic towards dreamers openly flaunting their illegal immigrant status, how much free money they've gotten to pursue worthless degrees, and white oppression on their social media. don't want to deport them? fine but they deserve a ****ing slap.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                      >DreamerUSA

Sorry man, according to this news you are about to get kidnapped and fedexed the **** out of this country

We will miss you bro
                      FedEx ed out?

Wtf?

Usps his ass.

Comment

Working...
                      X