No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    I think the fears of stock market collapse were unfounded. My core stock Pfizer is up over 8% today! All my other ones are down, but not by much.

Trust me, most stocks will do well in the months to come. Trump will be good for the economy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype job View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        you are not addressing the point-should his mistakes be weighed as was Hilary's?

Be careful how you throw the term around. if Trump has a massive failure with a building, maybe as many as a few thousand people are affected. If he has one like Enron, now its 30-50 thousand. If hes one like Bush had a massive failure with the housing crisis and hundreds of millions of people were hurt.

Reviewing his record isn't punishing him for failing a few times.
        Hillary was a president's wife who used her fame to win a senate seat in liberal New York. Then she ran against a guy with next to zero political experience and lost because blacks wanted a black president and quite frankly even democrats don't like her. Then she was Secretary of State where she **** up royally a bunch of times and flat out committed crime which was ignored by the media and the democrats that were the heads of the law enforcement agencies investigating her.

Now I don't vote based on a candidates's experience, resume, how they look or talk or if I'd like drink a beer with them. I voted based on what they would do if elected. And what Hillary would do is try to give amnesty to illegal aliens, appoint more commie jews to the Supreme Court, flood the country with more liberal voting non-whites and a whole bunch of other things I disagree with. So I wouldn't vote for her even if she was superbly qualified for the job, was in perfect health and was a person of good character.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
            I think the fears of stock market collapse were unfounded. My core stock Pfizer is up over 8% today! All my other ones are down, but not by much.
            that isn't surprising. Pfizer is a biopharmaceutical company. The pending repeal of Obamacare will help them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xoo View Post
              Hillary was a president's wife who used her fame to win a senate seat in liberal New York. Then she ran against a guy with next to zero political experience and lost because blacks wanted a black president and quite frankly even democrats don't like her. Then she was Secretary of State where she **** up royally a bunch of times and flat out committed crime which was ignored by the media and the democrats that were the heads of the law enforcement agencies investigating her.

Now I don't vote based on a candidates's experience, resume, how they look or talk or if I'd like drink a beer with them. I voted based on what they would do if elected. And what Hillary would do is try to give amnesty to illegal aliens, appoint more commie jews to the Supreme Court, flood the country with more liberal voting non-whites and a whole bunch of other things I disagree with. So I wouldn't vote for her even if she was superbly qualified for the job, was in perfect health and was a person of good character.
              I have said many times Hilary was a terrible candidate. That said, the FBI cleared her of any wrongdoing.

Ok, can't argue with that.

Comment

• How dare these cretins disrespect our Fuhrer

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
                  Like in a luxury jail cell?
                  If that happens, it will be one hell of a jail cell.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    you are not addressing the point-should his mistakes be weighed as was Hilary's?

Be careful how you throw the term around. if Trump has a massive failure with a building, maybe as many as a few thousand people are affected. If he has one like Enron, now its 30-50 thousand. If hes one like Bush had a massive failure with the housing crisis and hundreds of millions of people were hurt.

Reviewing his record isn't punishing him for failing a few times.
                    Bush's failure with the housing bubble had to do with him forcing banks to make gigantic loans to non-whites who had no business owning homes because they didn't have anywhere close to the income to do so. It was a liberal idea which George junior went along with that turned out to be a disaster. It's the sort of thing Obama or Hillary would have gone for.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post

Racists like Van Jones were the ones calling it a "whitelash".

Comment

Working...
                      X