OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      My issue isn't that people wanted something done about illegals, its who they chose for that role given certain facts. They voted for

-someone who employs illegal immigrants instead of American workers because they are cheaper.

-someone who wants American workers to work under the same conditions as cheap foreign labor, which hurts the American worker.

-someone who uses goods from and has goods sold here made in foreign countries that employ cheap labor to the detriment of the American worker.

-against the candidate that has deported more illegal immigrants than every other President combined who likely would've continued doing same.

Its like voting for a BLM or LGBT person to head the KKK-their actions suggest they are not fit for the responsibilities of the position you voted for.
      This is nonsense. He's a businessman who has to compete against other businessmen. He can't afford not to hire illegals and buy **** from other countries when his competition do the same thing. And even if he could, why should he? He wants to make money like everyone else. I'd like to buy American too but I'm not going to pay twice as much for the exact same thing to do it.

Obama may have deported more illegals than previous presidents but he has left the border wide open and has basically told border police not to do their jobs. In any case he wasn't running and Hillary is perfectly fine with letting more illegals in and wanted to give amnesty to those already here.

Comment

• Originally posted by //// View Post
        He turned a few million into 4+ billion in personal wealth, tens of billions in business assets/realestate operations negotiated with governments and businesses on every continent in the world.

Hillary is a former president's wife who was handed a consolation job and ****ed it up so bad the FBI stepped in.

Where is the experience gap? This is similar to the old boxing debate about whether a fight where you got brutally KTFO counts as part of your "resume". In my opinion, no. Only wins count.
        The problem with your point is you fail to point out the 4 bankruptcies, which should be counted as losses. he even talked about how he handled 1990-1995.

You can't just look at the final destination, you have to look at the journey.

He may have turned that money into billions, but he lost multi billions along the way. Shouldn't his mistakes and failures be weighed like Hilary's?
        Last edited by The Big Dunn; 11-09-2016, 02:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post

Trump should have her twerk at his inauguration

Comment

• Trump slapped the absolute shyt out of everyone.

Clintons wanted him as the nominee as they thought he would be an easy victory, he slapped the shyt outta them.

Obama dissed him at that party, he came back with a vengeance.

The entire media mocked and campaigned against him DAILY, he slapped the shyt out of them too.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              Don't be. She will retire into a life of luxury.
              Like in a luxury jail cell?

Comment

• Originally posted by Xoo View Post
                This is nonsense. He's a businessman who has to compete against other businessmen. He can't afford not to hire illegals and buy **** from other countries when his competition do the same thing. And even if he could, why should he? He wants to make money like everyone else. I'd like to buy American too but I'm not going to pay twice as much for the exact same thing to do it.

Obama may have deported more illegals than previous presidents but he has left the border wide open and has basically told border police not to do their jobs. In any case he wasn't running and Hillary is perfectly fine with letting more illegals in and wanted to give amnesty to those already here.
                As to paragraph one- I am asking you why you would trust someone to champion the rights of the American worker when his actions directly hurt the American worker. You then justify why he did what he did, but you avoid answering the question.

IMO, if you truly care about the American worker, you will create jobs for them even if it means less profit. So many small business people are faced with the same decision and they choose to make less and provide jobs to Americans.

Ok, so you will not spend the extra money to buy American, I doubt Trump will either. Thats kind of the root cause of the problem.

As to paragraph 2:

show me where he told border police to do there job?

How are they not doing their job and arresting enough people that Obama can deport record numbers of people?

Now the amnesty issue is definitely something that needs to be discussed.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  The problem with your point is you fail to point out the 4 bankruptcies, which should be counted as losses. he even talked about how he handled 1990-1995.

You can't just look at the final destination, you have to look at the journey.

He may have turned that money into billions, but he lost multi billions along the way. Shouldn't his mistakes and failures be weighed like Hilary's?
                  You think everyone who has had massive success didn't have big failures on the way?

Comment

• I've never seen a Trump supporter tout his bankruptcies or failed ventures as "experience" the way they tout Hillary's disasterous political appointments. That's her big selling point, her political experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
                      Embarrassed by my country and for my country.

Unprecedented ignorance !
                      Cry me a river, loser.

Comment

Working...
                      X