Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If having to show ID to vote is intruding on Constitutional rights, doesn't that mean that me having to show ID when I buy a firearm is intruding on my Constitutional rights?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      If having to show ID to vote is intruding on Constitutional rights, doesn't that mean that me having to show ID when I buy a firearm is intruding on my Constitutional rights?

Comment

• hhmmm

cat got some tongues out here already?

buncha quitters!

anyway..... lets put up some killary worshipers crying themselves to sleep:

Comment

• You are gonna have to do better than this. Got any decent links reporting this?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              You are gonna have to do better than this. Got any decent links reporting this?
              you asked for the video.....

I provided and this is your reply of course.... its in par with "excuses"

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                  you asked for the video.....

I provided and this is your reply of course.... its in par with "excuses"
                  I just hoped for a detail report and catching them with an undercover camera offering them the $300 to vote.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                    Whenever I bring something up... your response has been "excuses" and you didnt even bother to bring up F-A-C-T-S to even disprove anything.

you are willing to try go ahead but you, like those libtards, tuck your tails and go away when presented with the truth.
                    You still dont understand what the word 'fact' means.

Telling me that Trump is trying to show a possible bias is not a fact... Its an O-P-I-N-I-O-N.

And yours isnt worth much.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
                      You still dont understand what the word 'fact' means.

Telling me that Trump is trying to show a possible bias is not a fact... Its an O-P-I-N-I-O-N.

And yours isnt worth much.
                      no its a fact because thats what he stated.

Now if I were to say that's why I think trump is doing that... then it becomes MY opinion.

Comment

Working...
                      X