Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liberals were foaming from the mouth thinking that Comey was taking Trump down. This was a total fail of an angry dude that got fired and and the he said she said nonsense.

A waste of tax payers money and a total wast of time. If anything you got him as a leaker, the AG obstructing and an investigation on Hillary.

The best that the liberals got is Comey calling Trump a liar

Comment

• Originally posted by -jose- View Post
      No need, Everybody knew He's HANDICAPPED!

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
        What are you warning me about?
        Not arguing and playing Gotcha!

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
        Dude YOU are the one who wanted to talk about gun rights.
        Correct.

I want to talk about them. You apparently want to argue about them.

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
        If getting challenged here on the SUBSTANCE of argument is too much for you to handle, then by all means, take your ball and go home.
        I'm not making an argument, so there is nothing to challenge.

I told you you can ask me questions about my beliefs and views on gun rights. You asked me a few and you got answers.

You can ask me more questions or not ask me more. I'm fine either way.

Ask away if you want.

Comment

• Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
          No need, Everybody knew He's HANDICAPPED!
          How confident are you on our bet?

Me, I'm very confident.

Yesterday went completely as I expected.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            He can release the tapes or testify under oath himself. Prove Comey lied and if he did send him to jail

This is the left twisting it again..

Trump in the tweet you sourcing says lies, but is referring to the BS media reports that comey himself were completely wrong.. only thing trump said about comey was he was a leaker.
            But the left is twisting that tweet into trump saying comey lied in testimony.. that's some spin

Comment

• Yesterday was a disaster for Team D.

Comey said there was no obstruction.

Comey said, three times, that Trump was not under investigation.

Still ZERO evidence of collusion between Trumps team and Russia.

Comey admitted Lynch interfered with Comey in relation to the Hillary investigation.

Comey admitted to leaking about Trump. (And only concerning Trump, never on Lynch or any D player...)

But you guys got Trump now!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                This is the left twisting it again..

Trump in the tweet you sourcing says lies, but is referring to the BS media reports that comey himself were completely wrong.. only thing trump said about comey was he was a leaker.
                But the left is twisting that tweet into trump saying comey lied in testimony.. that's some spin
                That is not what he's talking about. He's talking about Comey's testimony. He said "false statements" which is referencing Comey's testimony. He doesn't say anything about the media. You are a sheep.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  Yesterday was a disaster for Team D.

Comey said there was no obstruction.

Comey said, three times, that Trump was not under investigation.

Still ZERO evidence of collusion between Trumps team and Russia.

Comey admitted Lynch interfered with Comey in relation to the Hillary investigation.

Comey admitted to leaking about Trump. (And only concerning Trump, never on Lynch or any D player...)

But you guys got Trump now!!!
                  Comey admitted Trump personally isn't under investigation but there is an investigation into Russia and the Trump campaign.

He said he never stated that Trump isn't under investigation because that could change

He admitted Mueller is investigating Trump for obstruction of Justice.

He says without a doubt Russia interfered with our election starting as far back as 2015

He leaked his memo which is UNCLASSIFIED

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    That is not what he's talking about. He's talking about Comey's testimony. He said "false statements" which is referencing Comey's testimony. He doesn't say anything about the media. You are a sheep.
                    Not sheep.. I just cut thru the BS

Fact- he only says comey was a leaker

Fact- comey said trump never directed to end investigation

Fact- comey said no collusion of Russia/trump

Fact- comey said media had it wrong

Fact- comey leaked, and lied about when, as New York Times was quoting it the day before trump tweeted

Fact- Hillary was colluding with dnc and media to influence primary and general election

Fact- Loretta lynch directed and impeded Hillary email investigation.. investigation that had actual evidence but comey was told not to call it an investigation but a "matter"

Fact- Loretta lynch had secret meeting with bill Clinton during investigation

What are your facts?

And I'm the sheep, Lol

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X