OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Obama evicted 2 compounds which were used by Russian spy's in Maryland and NY.

Trumps is giving it back to them!

Comment

• Breaking: jeff sessions under congressional investigation for ANOTHER meeting with Russian diplomat/spy Kisylak, that he did not mention in his security clearance.

Comment

• Lmao mods are now deleting my threads and posts about trump/Russia.

And deleted brushmyhairs thread about comey.

Comment

• Originally posted by AddiX View Post
              Lmao mods are now deleting my threads and posts about trump/Russia.

And deleted brushmyhairs thread about comey.
              They've told you repeatedly to keep all Trump related stuff in this thread. For some reason, you can't get that through your head. You refuse to follow the rules, then you whine when they enforce the rules.

That said, you left out all the Team D players who got subpoenas. Here' let me fill in the blanks you left out:

"Three of the nation’s intelligence agencies received subpoenas Wednesday afternoon issued by the House Intelligence Committee, Fox News has confirmed, with each of the three demands for documents explicitly naming three top officials of the Obama administration: Susan Rice, who served as President Obama’s White House national security adviser; former CIA Director John Brennan; and former U.N. ambassador Samantha Power."
              Source, full article:
              http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...-agencies.html

Since you love making predictions, what do you think the odds are that Rice pleads the 5th?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                They've told you repeatedly to keep all Trump related stuff in this thread. For some reason, you can't get that through your head. You refuse to follow the rules, then you whine when they enforce the rules.

That said, you left out all the Team D players who got subpoenas. Here' let me fill in the blanks you left out:

"Three of the nation’s intelligence agencies received subpoenas Wednesday afternoon issued by the House Intelligence Committee, Fox News has confirmed, with each of the three demands for documents explicitly naming three top officials of the Obama administration: Susan Rice, who served as President Obama’s White House national security adviser; former CIA Director John Brennan; and former U.N. ambassador Samantha Power."
                Source, full article:
                http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...-agencies.html

Since you love making predictions, what do you think the odds are that Rice pleads the 5th?
                So they deleted brushmyhairs thread because I participated in it or because you reported me?

I didn't leave anything out about democrats, I said very clearly if any of them are involved in anything get rid of them too. I could care less.

Why did you lie about living in Appalachia when you live at your parents house in Austin, Texas, and your dad pays for everything?

Why don't you tell us about you and your best friend playing lord of the rings in your parents backyards?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQaVBjMX1wI&sns=em

Comment

So they deleted brushmyhairs thread because I participated in it or because you reported me?
                  I didn't report you. But if I ever do, I'll be straight up about it.

More on that later....

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                  I didn't leave anything out about democrats, I said very clearly if any of them are involved in anything get rid of them too. I could care less.
                  To be clear, you said nothing about them, correct?

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                  Why did you lie about living in Appalachia when you live at your parents house in Austin, Texas, and your dad pays for everything?
                  None of that is true, and I have no idea who told you such nonsense.

But if you keep trying to bring my personal life into an Internet political discussion, I will complain and ask the mods to ban you permanently.

That's a serious TOS violation.

Please stay on topic, that being the Trump presidency. Thanks

Btw, you didn't make a prediction about Rice testifying or pleading the 5th....

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    I didn't report you. But if I ever do, I'll be straight up about it.

More on that later....

To be clear, you said nothing about them, correct?

None of that is true, and I have no idea who told you such nonsense.

But if you keep trying to bring my personal life into an Internet political discussion, I will complain and ask the mods to ban you permanently.

That's a serious TOS violation.

Please stay on topic, that being the Trump presidency. Thanks

Btw, you didn't make a prediction about Rice testifying or pleading the 5th....
                    If it isn't true than how can I get banned for posting personal information?

Your own friends told me, how do you think I knew where to look? Everything I said here is true and you know it.

How do you think I knew that they call you Rudy, because you look like the fat hobbit in lord of the rings?
                    Last edited by AddiX; 05-31-2017, 09:25 PM.

Comment

Why don't you tell us about you and your best friend playing lord of the rings in your parents backyards?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQaVBjMX1wI&sns=em
                      Bahahahhaha is that really 1bad65 in the video?????

What a TOTAL NERD LOOOOOOL

Comment

Working...
                      X