X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    That claim is my reading of his answer.
    So you have no proof, just your typical team loyalty.

Got it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      I'm pretty sure you aren't aware of the letter from last week that I'm talking about. If you were there is no way you'd still talk this nonsense you're talking. So imma post the letter and let's see who's correct.
      Again, those countries did not have nukes.

NK does, and we're asking them to get rid of those.

No one is saying they have to completely disarm.

They'll be left with plenty of weapons to keep their unarmed populace under heel.

Can you please, please try and keep up here.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post

They'll be left with plenty of weapons to keep their unarmed populace under heel.

Motocobra hates america so much

Dude is pro iran and pro nk

But his not alone so does are demorats

Comment

• Look at all the ***** supporters changing their tune about meeting with North Korea. Some of you really have no self worth.

Comment

Worked real well for Iraq and Libya there.... Bringing up Libya was probably like one of the two or three things that should not have been mentioned at all, under any circumstance but Bolton couldn't help himself.

I'd be totally down for a Libya situation with North Korea, but you don't say it out loud...

This whole meeting was wishful thinking, and PR for all sides but it was doomed from the start. North Korea is not to be trusted, and the current administration in the US is not disciplined/united enough to have made it realistic.
            Last edited by Rudyo; 05-24-2018, 08:08 PM.

Comment

Just had to quote this again as well, North Korea has to be convinced that foreign enemies are under heel before they'd agree to denuclearize, I don't think they're worried about an uprising at all YET, they made it through the famine and post Korean war without a mass uprising when they were even more vulnerable then they currently are.

AKA why there are very few "home run" decisions to make.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
                  Worked real well for Iraq and Libya there....
                  The citizenry of Iraq and Libya were armed, and quite well.

North Korea's populace is disarmed.

That difference is enormous.

Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
                  Bringing up Libya was probably like one of the two or three things that should not have been mentioned at all, under any circumstance but Bolton couldn't help himself.
                  He brought it up in the context of what happened in Libya would happen in NK if they DIDN'T reach a deal with us.

We shall see what happens.

I have a feeling, and this is speculation, that this is par for the course. I have a feeling they are doing this to test us. I'd wager it was done to *****, but he'd let it slide. That shows weakness in the form of being over-eager to negotiate.

***** responded forcefully to their games and called off negotiations. That's how the one holding the best cards is supposed to act.

The sanctions are still in place, and may even be ratcheted up. They'll be asking us to come to the table in due time.

Comment

• Where's bernies corner?

Oh yeah...that's right

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X