OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    On what???????
    On what u are claiming.... trump is undercutting America by being Russia's pawn

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      On what u are claiming.... trump is undercutting America by being Russia's pawn
      I never made that claim. I was asking Creekrat how he came to his conclusions. He stated how and that he doesn't have any hard proof as yet. No beef is going on here. Just chill out, Ali.

Comment

Susan rice, I kinda feel bad for because she went out and lied for obama n Hillary, then when exposed, they kicked her to the curb..
        She got what she deserved. You can't count the number of people that Obama and the Clintons have thrown under busses over the years. She knew what she hitched her wagon to.

Comment

• As I said in the conversation about Ttrunp with the Obama wire tapping charge, Trump used a certain word in a general, not specific, way.

In this case it's the word 'tapes'. My opinion is that Trump uses that word to describe any type of proof via technology that would prove whose telling the truth in a 'he said, he said' scenario. A text, an email, a personal recording device, a letter, a video conference, or anything else that proves beyond doubt which person is telling the truth.

I dont think he literally refers to a 1960s era telephone recodering system on landlines.

Sometimes older people do that. For example, sometimes I'll ask my wife if she "taped" a certain show, game, fight, etc on television. Now im not asking if she recorded it on a VCR tape, I'm asking if she set the DVR to record the event.

I just think Trump was letting Comey know he has proof he can present backing his claim about what was said between the two if Comey contradicts Trump.

Comment

I never made that claim. I was asking Creekrat how he came to his conclusions. He stated how and that he doesn't have any hard proof as yet. No beef is going on here. Just chill out, Ali.
            Don't front,,, don't be coy..

You believe trump sold out America,,, just own it and quit with your passive aggressive posts about trump

Just own it... don't be afraid of how you feel/think

You never ask any anti-trump poster for links or sources, so just quit with the charade

Comment

• Comment

Don't front,,, don't be coy..

You believe trump sold out America,,, just own it and quit with your passive aggressive posts about trump

Just own it... don't be afraid of how you feel/think

You never ask any anti-trump poster for links or sources, so just quit with the charade
                I ask Addix for links sometimes. He always says what you say that I should go search for it myself. I am waiting to see where the investigation ends up. I can't act like I am sure when I have no strong evidence to support that behaviour.

Comment

I ask Addix for links sometimes. He always says what you say that I should go search for it myself. I am waiting to see where the investigation ends up. I can't act like I am sure when I have no strong evidence to support that behaviour.
                  Fair enough, my friend

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    As I said in the conversation about Ttrunp with the Obama wire tapping charge, Trump used a certain word in a general, not specific, way.

In this case it's the word 'tapes'. My opinion is that Trump uses that word to describe any type of proof via technology that would prove whose telling the truth in a 'he said, he said' scenario. A text, an email, a personal recording device, a letter, a video conference, or anything else that proves beyond doubt which person is telling the truth.

I dont think he literally refers to a 1960s era telephone recodering system on landlines.

Sometimes older people do that. For example, sometimes I'll ask my wife if she "taped" a certain show, game, fight, etc on television. Now im not asking if she recorded it on a VCR tape, I'm asking if she set the DVR to record the event.

I just think Trump was letting Comey know he has proof he can present backing his claim about what was said between the two if Comey contradicts Trump.
                    Stfu idiot. You are the stupidest mfer on here.

For a while even though I never agreednwith your logic, I always thought you were well researched and knowledgeable. But you are stupid and dumb with Rush Limbaugh facts.

Now go fuk yourself and eat **** idiot.

Oh yea your sorry pu$$y ass put me on ignore and won't be able to read this. Oh well others will see this.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
                      Stfu idiot. You are the stupidest mfer on here.

For a while even though I never agreednwith your logic, I always thought you were well researched and knowledgeable. But you are stupid and dumb with Rush Limbaugh facts.

Now go fuk yourself and eat **** idiot.

Oh yea your sorry pu$$y ass put me on ignore and won't be able to read this. Oh well others will see this.
                      Just FYI

Even if he has you on ignore, he can still see your posts, you just can't post in his threads...

Maybe I'm wrong, I honestly have never put anyone on ignore, but I'm pretty sure in a "neutral" thread he didn't create, he can see your posts

Comment

Working...
                      X