OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by Impeacher View Post
      All the protesting won’t stop him getting impeached.
      [IMG]

via GIPHY

[/IMG]

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
        Lets make a bet, if hes toast Ill quit this site. If hes not you quit.
        Oh, stop the bullshlt. We all know that a coward like you would love nothing more than to run away from this site if Trump is removed. You aren't fooling anyone. Trust me, if he is removed, we'd love for you to stick around and be more of a laughing stock than you already are.

Comment

• Comment

I'm all in !

I say Numbnuts does NOT serve a 2nd term as President of this great nation...

[IMG]
            [/IMG]

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
              I'm all in !

I say Numbnuts does NOT serve a 2nd term as President of this great nation...

[IMG]
              [/IMG]
              Because of impeachment? Thats what your meme says BET!

Comment

Because of impeachment? Thats what your meme says BET!
                I have not once stated that.

I'll wait for you to pull up one of my posts were I have.

Excuse me while I finish my late dinner.

This could take you an eternity.

May I suggest a backhoe rental...

Did you notice Jordan lose the tough guy routine while dealing with Fiona Hill ?

Priceless...

[IMG]
                [/IMG]
                Last edited by BERNIE'S CORNER; 11-21-2019, 10:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
                  I have not once stated that.

I'll wait for you to pull up one of my posts were I have.

Excuse me while I finish my late dinner.

This could take you an eternity.

May I suggest a backhoe rental...

Did you notice Jordan lose the tough guy routine while dealing with Fiona Hill ?

Priceless...

[IMG]
                  [/IMG]
                  You said he was burnt toast. See it how you will my bet remains. I dont trust you Dems when it comes to elections and all this garbage you guys have tried.

Comment

Superfans never put their money where their mouths are.

Playing Gotcha!, memes, 'winning', and insults are more their style.

Travesty was talking all kinds of superfan trash talk about how Pocahontas is going to be the next President. I offered him a straight up ban bet that Pocahontas would not be the next President.

Interestingly enough, despite him never having been wrong ever, he refused to take the bet.

I'd wager Mr Stolen Valor wont be taking up any straight up bets either.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                      Superfans never put their money where their mouths are.

Playing Gotcha!, memes, 'winning', and insults are more their style.

Travesty was talking all kinds of superfan trash talk about how Pocahontas is going to be the next President. I offered him a straight up ban bet that Pocahontas would not be the next President.

Interestingly enough, despite him never have been wrong ever, he refused to take the bet.

I'd wager Mr Stolen Valor wont be taking up any straight up bets either.
                      Thats the issue with just a meme. Theres no content from the poster.

I cant handle Travesty and I think hes a ALT and I dont play those games.

Its all good, polls are looking good. This has showed America whats really going on. Just look at that video I posted with dates showing all the "we got him this time!" Cried wolf way to many times. They played themselves.

Comment

Working...
                      X