No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stebs View Post
    Are you the one that calls yourself the smart lawyer, that's funny, your a comedian also
    Glad you liked the bit.

Never called myself “the smart lawyer”. 1sad kept asking what I did for a living and told him simply “attorney”.

He can’t seem to come to grips with that. It “rankles” him. Others too. They can’t help but to bring it up. As I generally don’t.
    Last edited by Don Pichardo; 11-21-2019, 09:18 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
      You do know that the real MAGA products are all made in the USA and the ones made in China are counterfeit copies and not related to Trump’s MAGA brand?
      Nope can’t say that I know that.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
        Why does no one want to answer yes or no questions? Mooshashi, you up to the task?
        I didn't see this post till just now. I'm hardly interested in the hearings, my position has been that even if impeached Trump would not be removed from office by a Republican senate, so the whole process is moot.

Regarding the Bidens...this is a Trump presidency thread, so Hillary, Obama, Biden, Abraham Lincoln and Mao Tse Tung are COMPLETELY AND TOTALLY IRRELEVANT TO THIS THREAD. Since you, Mr Down, are the principal leader of the "But Hillary doe" conspirators, why don't you start a Hillary thread and dump all your attempted diversions away from all things Trump into that thread ONCE AND FOR ALL.

Now leave me alone; I have work to do today.

Comment

• It “rankles” them that Hillary smashed trump in the election and trump is only president due to some archaic technicality that has no reason to be in place since the advent of the internet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
            Nope can’t say that I know that.
            Alright. Well that is indeed the case.

Even left leaning Snopes has the “MAGA products are made in China” subject as False.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/do...ump-hat-china/

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
              It “rankles” them that Hillary smashed trump in the election and trump is only president due to some archaic technicality that has no reason to be in place since the advent of the internet.
              So the extra 3-4 million votes alone Hillary got thanks to California should give her some right to victory? Just like the extra 1-2 million votes Trump got in Texas should give him the right?

USA is a republic, not a democracy. The electoral college is a great system. Otherwise it is a rule of the mob, and as is a well known fact, the majority of the mob is dumb.

Comment

• Trump declares Navy will not take away Eddie Gallagher's SEAL Trident, as attorney blasts admiral

"The Navy will NOT be taking away Warfighter and Navy Seal Eddie Gallagher’s Trident Pin. This case was handled very badly from the beginning. Get back to business!" Trump wrote.

Source, full story:
                https://www.foxnews.com/media/gallag...als-punishment

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                  I didn't see this post till just now. I'm hardly interested in the hearings, my position has been that even if impeached Trump would not be removed from office by a Republican senate, so the whole process is moot.

Regarding the Bidens...this is a Trump presidency thread, so Hillary, Obama, Biden, Abraham Lincoln and Mao Tse Tung are COMPLETELY AND TOTALLY IRRELEVANT TO THIS THREAD. Since you, Mr Down, are the principal leader of the "But Hillary doe" conspirators, why don't you start a Hillary thread and dump all your attempted diversions away from all things Trump into that thread ONCE AND FOR ALL.

Now leave me alone; I have work to do today.
                  Noted Ill post in off topic.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X