No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by man down View Post
    She can't walk and chew gum at the same time? This bill was ready one year ago. Well before this circus started.

I have to ask, do you handle one case at one time?
    Sure I have many cases at once time. But when I’m in Trial I don’t touch a single one during.

But you know when it come to politics it’s just the game they play. Kinda like the joke that Obama couldn’t get his last pick for the Supreme Court. Stall. BS. Do whatever it is to delay it or to put to the side the thing your wanting to avoid.

Real what you sow sort of speak.

Comment

She can't walk and chew gum at the same time? This bill was ready one year ago. Well before this circus started.

I have to ask, do you handle one case at one time?
      Based on those Yelp reviews you provided, it seems he cant handle even one case at a time.

Comment

• Numbnuts prefers Russian marmalade with his.

Yep...Toast.

[IMG]
        [/IMG]

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
          Numbnuts prefers Russian marmalade with his.

Yep...Toast.

[IMG]
          [/IMG]

All the protesting won’t stop him getting impeached.

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
            Numbnuts prefers Russian marmalade with his.

Yep...Toast.

[IMG]
            [/IMG]
            Lets make a bet, if hes toast Ill quit this site. If hes not you quit.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              Based on those Yelp reviews you provided, it seems he cant handle even one case at a time.
              OMG I was going to type that but tried to be nice. LOL. From the reviews he should love Trump.

Comment

Lets make a bet, if hes toast Ill quit this site. If hes not you quit.
                It'll never happen. He'll keep posting memes about how Trump is finished throughout his entire 2nd term...

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                  It'll never happen. He'll keep posting memes about how Trump is finished throughout his entire 2nd term...
                  Lol I know, the house always wins with my book. Hahaha. But trust me I have a lot of sucker's that play every week even though they lose every week.

Comment

• "Voter opposition to the impeachment inquiry is at its highest point since Morning Consult and POLITICO began tracking the issue," said Tyler Sinclair, Morning Consult's vice president. "A key driver for this shift appears to be independents. Today, 47 percent of independents oppose the impeachment inquiry, compared to 37 percent who said the same one week ago."

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/1...ry-poll-071396

Emerson poll is even more opposed to impeachment among independents...

A new Emerson poll finds President Trump’s approval has increased in the last month with 48% approval and 47% disapproval, a bounce from 43% approval in the last Emerson National poll in October. Support for impeachment has flipped since October from 48% support with 44% opposing to now 45% opposed and 43% in support. The biggest swing is among Independents, who oppose impeachment now 49% to 34%, which is a reversal from October where they supported impeachment 48% to 39%.

http://emersonpolling.com/2019/11/21...ratic-primary/
                    Last edited by jaded; 11-21-2019, 11:28 PM.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X