No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post

Travesty was talking all kinds of superfan trash talk about how Pocahontas is going to be the next President. I offered him a straight up ban bet that Pocahontas would not be the next President.

Post it up and quote me. If you pull up this quotation, I'll leave the site forever. If you're lying, you leave forever.

I HAVE NEVER EVER SAID THAT YOU LYING TWAT!

YOU WANT TO TELL MORE LIES, HUH? LET'S SEE WHO PUTS UP NOW, BlTCH

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      Travesty was talking all kinds of superfan trash talk about how Pocahontas is going to be the next President. I offered him a straight up ban bet that Pocahontas would not be the next President.

Interestingly enough, despite him never having been wrong ever, he refused to take the bet.

I'd wager Mr Stolen Valor wont be taking up any straight up bets either.
      Originally posted by man down View Post

I cant handle Travesty and I think hes a ALT and I dont play those games.
      I don't need to use an ALT to get you to tuck your clit into your vajay vajay, coward.

You and your coward friend 1bad65 are nothing but cowards and liars. But hey, don't take my word for it.

Let's do a little search, 1sad, shall we? You don't have too many threads to look in. Luckily the search function will make this very easy for us.

A total of 4 threads where I'm linked to the words "Warren" or "Pocahontas." NONE say what 1f@g claims I've said.

Let's see if you man up, take the bet, and prove what you claim, you lying coward.

Where they at, doe????
      Last edited by travestyny; 11-22-2019, 03:36 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
        I'm gonna take it English isn't your first language. Nightie night...

[IMG]
        [/IMG]
        Lol, Nunes and Jim definitely suck.... especially that little ****tard Nunes.

Who would you consider to be the two best representatives of the Democrats?

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
          OMG I was going to type that but tried to be nice. LOL. From the reviews he should love Trump.
          Yelp reviews of Dom?

I must know more

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
            That's actually very well made.

I think things may be at a tipping point.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
                That's actually very well made.

I think things may be at a tipping point.
                Hannity?

Bwuhahaha

Global laughing stock

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                  Post it up and quote me. If you pull up this quotation, I'll leave the site forever. If you're lying, you leave forever.

I HAVE NEVER EVER SAID THAT YOU LYING TWAT!

YOU WANT TO TELL MORE LIES, HUH? LET'S SEE WHO PUTS UP NOW, BlTCH
                  1sad is a troll

I bet him about Warren, he wimped out & is now blaming you

Sad, sad, sad

Comment

• Netanyahu

Another criminal associate of Trump

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                      1sad is a troll

I bet him about Warren, he wimped out & is now blaming you

Sad, sad, sad
                      LMAO. I knew exactly what he was talking about because I witnessed that. He's either senile or a liar, and probably both. But it's not the first time he blatantly told lies about me claiming that I was someone else sending him personal messages.

He declined a permanent ban on the proof of that as well, then a friend of his stepped in and tried orchestrating this big plot including using javascript to try to recreate messages in their inboxes. I kid you not.

In the end, I outsmarted both of the clowns and it was epic. The dude that stepped up to try to help him lost the permanent ban challenge but welched on the bet (what a surprise). I mean the shlt had judges and everything. Even with a crooked judge on his side, he lost 2-1 (clearly should have been unanimous since it was proven without a doubt that he lied) and I was made lounge poster of the month for what I did to these clowns. Dude that stepped up in 1sad's place ran off of the site for months because of what I did to him. All facts.

That's how far these clowns went to try to get me banned from this site. Lie, lie, and more lies.

1f@g has been lying about me ever since, but we both know he's a cowardly lying troll.

Comment

Working...
                      X