No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
    So what travesty? They've done the same to him over and over, how about instead of trying to play a cheap political game, the elections are around the corner, why not try and get rid of him the right way instead of pulling this stunt which will undoubtedly fail because they have no republican crossover support.
    Hey, I've pretty much agreed with you through the Russia thing. I've always thought that they should just try to get him in the election.

However, in this case, we both agree that he did something wrong. You disagree that he should be removed for it, but I don't have a problem with it. It's just wrong, Jim. I know you think that if others did it, it should be nothing. I just disagree, bro. Wrong is wrong, and this is a clear abuse of power and no one....not Biden, not Trump, no one should be able to do this and remain in their position according to my views, and more importantly, according to the constitution and our democratic system.

I will say that I do understand your point about it possibly being a waste of time since it is expected that the republican senators will save him, but the process is what it is and everyone has to trust the process. So we'll see.

That's just my opinion. You are certainly welcome to yours, bruv.
    Last edited by travestyny; 11-21-2019, 05:26 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
      Lol. Good one.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
        Why does no one want to answer yes or no questions? Mooshashi, you up to the task?
        I agree Biden can work with a foreign gas co. Give a damn what his salary is. He almost certainly got job because of his father.

Comment

• Lol. Let’s hope 1sad wears ones. I’m certain he does. But it doesn’t really matter. No woman is banging that fool.

Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
          Come get your maga hats heeeeere.

They'll be extinct after 2020.

[IMG]
          [/IMG]

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
            Lol. Let’s hope 1sad wears ones. I’m certain he does. But it doesn’t really matter. No woman is banging that fool.
            Are you the one that calls yourself the smart lawyer, that's funny, your a comedian also

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
              Lol. Let’s hope 1sad wears ones. I’m certain he does. But it doesn’t really matter. No woman is banging that fool.
              You do know that the real MAGA products are all made in the USA and the ones made in China are counterfeit copies and not related to Trump’s MAGA brand?

Comment

It turns that all sondland has was presumptions and assumptions. You did watch the whole thing , right? You did see how Sondland's testimony got ripped apart by Jordan and a few others, didn't you?

Is that all you’ve got? Hahahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by Impeacher View Post
                  Is that all you’ve got? Hahahahaha
                  Nope. That’s all the dems had. And it was totally destroyed.

Sondland’s assumptions made an ass of the dems.

Still ZERO proof.

Comment

Nope. That’s all the dems had. And it was totally destroyed.

Sondland’s assumptions made an ass of the dems.

Still ZERO proof.

Comment

You do know that the real MAGA products are all made in the USA and the ones made in China are counterfeit copies and not related to Trump’s MAGA brand?
                      No, he doesnt. and that's because he's obsessing over things like my sex life as opposed to doing a little bit of independent research.

Ignorant fool.

What is it with these superfans and their obsession over my sex life????

Its creepy, and completely irrelevant to the topic at hand.

Guys; if you spent some time looking for female (or Male for some of you ) companionship and less time winning on the Internet, you would have your own sex lives to worry about, and not have to obsess over the sex life of a middle aged Jewish guy on the Internet.

Comment

Working...
                      X