Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Wait?! What?!?!?

Is that really true??
    Yup, on my life. He also claimed that his best friend invented the world's most efficient jet engine!!

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
      Yup, on my life. He also claimed that his best friend invented the world's most efficient jet engine!!
      Oh Lord.

A true mental defective there.

I dont know why, but alot of these superfans live Walter Mitty lives.

My absolute favorite story was the superfan who said he went into Miguel Cotto's gym, knocked his cousin out cold in sparring, and was told he couldn't train there anymore because the trainer there said he was going to accidentally kill someone some day.

I had to put that one on Ignore, obviously.

So why do you waste your time with kids with such overactive imaginations?

Comment

• This guy wins Halloween!!

Last edited by denium; 11-01-2019, 08:01 AM.

Comment

Oh Lord.

A true mental defective there.

I dont know why, but alot of these superfans live Walter Mitty lives.

My absolute favorite story was the superfan who said he went into Miguel Cotto's gym, knocked his cousin out cold in sparring, and was told he couldn't train there anymore because the trainer there said he was going to accidentally kill someone some day.

I had to put that one on Ignore, obviously.

So why do you waste your time with kids with such overactive imaginations?
          Was he called Charlie Z by any chance? :P

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
            Was he called Charlie Z by any chance? :P
            No, it wasnt that guy.
            (Though that could have been ine of countless alts, I cant say i recall that user)

Want to guess again, or want me to tell you?

Comment

Wait?! What?!?!?

Is that really true??
              If I recall correctly, the figure was a billion dollars Trump borrowed from his dad

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                If I recall correctly, the figure was a billion dollars Trump borrowed from his dad
                What an idiot. And a loser.

I guess since they are so gullible they get fooled by the liars who call them "stupid", they wrongly assume everyone else is just as stupid and gullible as they are.

These kids really need to get out of the basement more and see how it is in the real world.

Comment

• Republicans abandoning Trump doe!!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                      That's great!!!! Then you have no reason to doubt Morrison saying the Ukrainians were told they wouldn't receive that money without the investigation, right?
                      Morrison never said that and the Ukrainian president was never told that. The funds were conditional on other things, not any investigation of Biden.

The Ukrainian president himself said so. Since he is apparently the victim of the crime, yet says himself there was no coercion, that should close the case, right?

Democrats are the ones making up the narrative and turning Ukraine into a victim.

If you come up to a girl and tell her she was raped, but she tells you no, she wasn’t, then you reply to her yes, you were, so drop your pants and let me inspect you pussy for signs of rape. That’s what the dems are doing.
                      Last edited by Vlad_; 11-01-2019, 09:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X