Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Democrats: Trump coerced Ukrainian president and forced his hand to investigate Biden.

Trump: *releases transcript*

Ukrainian President: Call was pleasant, ZERO pressure nor coercion.

Democrats: We got witnesses with second hand knowledge of something bad allegedly happening!

*witnesses end up contradicting each other and not providing anything remotely solid against Trump*

Schiff:

Normal people:

Comment

• So we got 1.9% 3rd quarter GDP coupled with trillion dollar deficits, looks like the "booming" economy is really booming.

We need another round of tax cuts for the rich and corporations to unleash the beast of the private sector which in turn will lead to tremendous growth and revenue.

Ted Cruz economics.

Comment

• Anyone defending Trump now is a partisan hack or an idiot

And lmfao at those claiming that there are no first hand witnesses

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
          Democrats: Trump coerced Ukrainian president and forced his hand to investigate Biden.

Trump: *releases transcript*

Ukrainian President: Call was pleasant, ZERO pressure nor coercion.

Democrats: We got witnesses with second hand knowledge of something bad allegedly happening!

*witnesses end up contradicting each other and not providing anything remotely solid against Trump*

Schiff:

Normal people:
          I don't know if Schiff is crying. I think it's Schiff with the popcorn!

Morrison corroborated that he spoke with Taylor at least twice in early September. The first conversation was to alert him that Gordon Sondland, the U.S. ambassador to the European Union, had told the Ukrainians that no U.S. aid would be forthcoming until they announced an investigation of Burisma, a Ukrainian energy company that had hired Biden’s son Hunter, a person familiar with the matter said.

Morrison’s testimony could take away an often-cited Republican complaint that many of the accounts from U.S. officials describing a quid pro quo are secondhand.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...e01_story.html

Comment

• Well I'm down for the chit show. I'm also glad it's taken attention off gun control.

Nothing will get done now. So Trump won't get impeached in the end and everything else falls off. Looks like Trump wins either way haha.

Man dims are really that dumb.
            Last edited by man down; 11-01-2019, 12:07 AM.

Comment

• What? No leaks today about this?

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
                What? No leaks today about this?

Dude please

Rudy has already confessed and Fournier is a hack who founded Students for Trump with a guy facing fraud charges

You will need to do better than that

Comment

• ... and it is why Pelosi would never push it to the very end, but continue pretending she's serious about impeaching Trump...
                  Last edited by Offic.Scorecard; 11-01-2019, 01:51 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                    I don't know if Schiff is crying. I think it's Schiff with the popcorn!
                    Using WaPo huh?

Is Schiff a neutral, unbiased austere legal scholar here?

Morrison said Trump did nothing illegal during the call.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                      Using WaPo huh?

Is Schiff a neutral, unbiased austere legal scholar here?

Morrison said Trump did nothing illegal during the call.
                      That's great!!!! Then you have no reason to doubt Morrison saying the Ukrainians were told they wouldn't receive that money without the investigation, right?

Comment

Working...
                      X