No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Record Job Creation for October, Record Black Unemployment rate at All-Time Low... IMPEACH!

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/11/01/jobs...ober-2019.html

https://www.zerohedge.com/economics/...s-all-time-low

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
        Morrison never said that and the Ukrainian president was never told that. The funds were conditional on other things, not any investigation of Biden.

The Ukrainian president himself said so. Since he is apparently the victim of the crime, yet says himself there was no coercion, that should close the case, right?

Democrats are the ones making up the narrative and turning Ukraine into a victim.

If you come up to a girl and tell her she was raped, but she tells you no, she wasn’t, then you reply to her yes, you were, so drop your pants and let me inspect you pussy for signs of rape. That’s what the dems are doing.
        Dude, Morrison corroborated testimony that Sondland told Ukraine that they wouldn't get the money if they didn't do the investigation.

I think the excuse that the President of Ukraine who has to work with the United States, is taking the President's side isn't enough for this not to be looked into. You and I both know this is an excuse, and a poor one. He's not going to throw the President under the bus, especially when most believe the President won't be removed because Senate Republicans are going to blindfold themselves, stick their fingers in their ears, and whistle dixie during the trial. His actions are the best way for him to stay out of the fray, and a smart thing to do for his country.

That does not change the facts of what was done. Money withheld? Check. Asking for a favor? Check. The two linked together in a quid pro quo? Well that's what the last two witnesses say.
        Last edited by travestyny; 11-01-2019, 10:00 AM.

Comment

• Just in case anyone missed this witness.
          Last edited by man down; 11-01-2019, 10:10 AM.

Comment

• You all some soft mofos in your feelings. Facts dont matter just your soft arse feelings lol.

AGAIN, opinions dont matter when we have FACTS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
              Morrison never said that
              This is what I'm talking about.

Deposed on Thursday in a closed-door session, Morrison, who is leaving his post as a top White House adviser on Russia and Europe, said that the ambassador Bill Taylor had accurately described an early September conversation between Sondland and Andriy Yermak, an assistant to Ukraine’s president, Volodymyr Zelenskiy.

Ambassador Sondland told Mr Yermak that security assistance money would not come until President Zelenskiy committed to pursue the Burisma investigation,” Taylor testified, referring to $391m in US military aid for Ukraine suspended on Trump’s orders in mid-July, and to the Ukrainian gas company that once employed Hunter Biden, the son of the former vice-president and 2020 Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden.

The “substance” of Taylor’s statement was “accurate”, Morrison testified – with a quibble.

“My recollection is that Ambassador Sondland’s proposal to Mr Yermak was that it could be sufficient if the new Ukrainian prosecutor general – not President Zelenskiy – would commit to pursue the Burisma investigation,” Morrison said, according to a copy of his opening statement first published by CBS News.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ison-testimony

Comment

• Originally posted by Offic.Scorecard View Post

... and it is why Pelosi would never push it to the very end, but continue pretending she's serious about impeaching Trump...
                Not one liberal in this thread is touching your post.

It is what I have been saying all along. Impeach so everything will come out to the light.

This is just an attempt to create doubt and carry this nonsense for like a year until election.

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
                  This guy wins Halloween!!

Comment

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                    Not one liberal in this thread is touching your post.

It is what I have been saying all along. Impeach so everything will come out to the light.

This is just an attempt to create doubt and carry this nonsense for like a year until election.
                    Liberals have abandoned this thread. Too many facts and too much logic for them to handle.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckToothed View Post
                      Damn! Jr's woman has a nice rack!

Comment

Working...
                      X