OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
    I never said never happening.

This vote was simply to make the inquiry official, and even then it barely passed, without even 100% of democrat support. The republicans were fully united though.

Yes it’s complete comedy. And you making this vote to be something is funny. Enjoy your meaningless victory.

I prefer seeing where the origins of the russian collusion will lead us, now that is is an official Criminal investigation. Get the dems very scared.
    I have full confidence that outside of DC,NYC and California(The Democrat/Liberal bubble).People see this for what it is a sham with no sight of fairness. 1. Schiff must grant permission to Rs to call a witness.2. Schiff can instruct a witness not to answer questions.3. Schiff decides what evidence Americans/Judiciary sees.4. President cannot have any counsel present.This is the definition of a Kangaroo court.

Todays votes :
    The vote was 232-196

No Republicans voted yea.

There were 2 Democratic noes.

Compare that to a fair/bipartisan process :

In November 1973, the House voted to fund the investigation into President Richard Nixon on a bipartisan 367-51 vote. By February 1974, everyone was so convinced that Rodino was being fair and nonpartisan that the resolution to conduct a formal investigation passed 410-4.

September 1998, the House voted to release the Starr report by 363-63 (nine failed to vote). Among Democrats, 138 voted to proceed in a fair way, and only 63 voted against investigating President Clinton.In 1998 a Republican controlled house carried House Democrats by better than 2:1 to investigate President Clinton.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brother Mouzone View Post
      I have full confidence that outside of DC,NYC and California(The Democrat/Liberal bubble).People see this for what it is a sham with no sight of fairness. 1. Schiff must grant permission to Rs to call a witness.2. Schiff can instruct a witness not to answer questions.3. Schiff decides what evidence Americans/Judiciary sees.4. President cannot have any counsel present.This is the definition of a Kangaroo court.

Todays votes :
      The vote was 232-196

In November 1973, the House voted to fund the investigation into President Richard Nixon on a bipartisan 367-51 vote. By February 1974, everyone was so convinced that Rodino was being fair and nonpartisan that the resolution to conduct a formal investigation passed 410-4.

September 1998, the House voted to release the Starr report by 363-63 (nine failed to vote). Among Democrats, 138 voted to proceed in a fair way, and only 63 voted against investigating President Clinton.In 1998 a Republican controlled house carried House Democrats by better than 2:1 to investigate President Clinton.

Comment

Todays votes :
        The vote was 232-196

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DksSPZTZES0

Cry me a river
        Cry me a river girl

Comment

• Originally posted by Taaj Manzoor View Post
          Willlllsssssoooonnnn!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DksSPZTZES0

Cry me a river
            Cry me a river girl

The lack of self awareness in this thread is comical.Pot calling the kettle black.I was simply stating facts , those pesky things you don't have an answer to so you just deflect.You libs have been crying since the election , you cry in this thread for 3 years now on how "you are going to get the big bad orange man" . Russia collusion hoax = fail, Muller report = fail, Ukraine = fail.2020 when the reality that your impeachment farce failed and that Trump is still your President for another 4 years will be a glorious day.

Comment

The lack of self awareness in this thread is comical.Pot calling the kettle black.I was simply stating facts , those pesky things you don't have an answer to so you just deflect.You libs have been crying since the election , you cry in this thread for 3 years now on how "you are going to get the big bad orange man" . Russia collusion hoax = fail, Muller report = fail, Ukraine = fail.2020 when the reality that your impeachment farce failed and that Trump is still your President for another 4 years will be a glorious day.

WRONG!!!

This is lack of self awareness:

Comment

WRONG!!!

He lost that one. Smh

Comment

WRONG!!!

TYT LOL, no wonder you are clueless sheep .You love posting their videos here is my favorite one.Enjoy !!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Brother Mouzone; 10-31-2019, 09:14 PM.

Comment

YTY LOL, no wonder you are clueless sheep .You love posting their videos here is my favorite one.Enjoy !!!!!!!!!!!!

Green k yet again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                      He lost that one. Smh
                      And Rump supporters will still try and pretend this doesn’t exist, oh the irony!

Comment

Working...
                      X