No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
    I don't care about the behavior. I care about the action. If they interpreted one way but the real action was another one then it is a non issue.

So this means that they won't be no drug prescription deal, no infrastructure deal, etc. Things that do affect the common citizen on a day to day basis.

It might be alright with you that they spend all this energy on this which they had numerous failed attempts already because it was nonsense to begin with.

Congress is supposed to work for us.
    Investigating a President that asked a foreign country for dirt on a fellow American is Congress doing their job. If those things are not getting done its because the President is incapable of leading because of his behavior. Have him put forth bills to address these issues.

No different than Katie Hill who just recently resigned. She may have been doing her job but she had an affair with a staffer, which violates the rules. before we tackle issues she needs to be dealt with.

Rules and laws matter. Who is making sure the President is following them?

Comment

• Originally posted by Brother Mouzone View Post
      LOL , Muller investigation was 2 years long and cost almost 40 million dollars, how many impeachable offenses did it cite ?.Starr report had 11 such offenses cited.

Link the articles that show that Republicans changed all these rules to allow pencil neck to do what he is doing.

The only rules change John Boehner made was to allow committee chairmen to issue subpoenas on their own authority without committee votes.He made no changes to rules governing conduct of impeachment hearings.
      Ok. your point? Doctors do surgeries all the time that are not successful. That doesn't mean you don't do the surgery because the last person died.

They conducted an investigation and nothing turned up. Job well done and we move forward. Again, if Trump didn't do anything, there would be no need to investigate. No different than any other President.

You do your own work. Look for it after you stop the coup.
      Last edited by The Big Dunn; 10-31-2019, 03:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        You do your own work. Look for it after you stop the coup.
        LOL , you made the claim that Republicans made all the rule changes that allow Pencil Neck Schiff to do what he is doing. I stated the one rule that was changed and asked you for the links that state all these rule changes made my Republicans and you tell me to look it up myself. You made the claim the burden of proof falls on you.

Comment

I don't care about the behavior. I care about the action. If they interpreted one way but the real action was another one then it is a non issue.

So this means that they won't be no drug prescription deal, no infrastructure deal, etc. Things that do affect the common citizen on a day to day basis.

It might be alright with you that they spend all this energy on this which they had numerous failed attempts already because it was nonsense to begin with.

Congress is supposed to work for us.
          That's the problem here, that is the work a superfan wants his political heroes to be doing.

It's all about stupid political games, and 'winning' said games, to a political superfan like him.

Things like infrastructure bills, healthcare, taxes, foreign policy, etc pale in comparison to the team 'winning' political games.

That's what really matters to them.

Once you grasp that fact, you realize what empty vessels those people are.

Comment

Investigating a President that asked a foreign country for dirt on a fellow American is Congress doing their job. If those things are not getting done its because the President is incapable of leading because of his behavior. Have him put forth bills to address these issues.

No different than Katie Hill who just recently resigned. She may have been doing her job but she had an affair with a staffer, which violates the rules. before we tackle issues she needs to be dealt with.

Rules and laws matter. Who is making sure the President is following them?
            It was not dirt. Fact is that Biden's son had a position that he should not had and other things Biden did as a VP. Don't pick and choose. Obviously we agree to disagree. I will let you have the last word.

Comment

LOL , you made the claim that Republicans made all the rule changes that allow Pencil Neck Schiff to do what he is doing. I stated the one rule that was changed and asked you for the links that state all these rule changes made my Republicans and you tell me to look it up myself. You made the claim the burden of proof falls on you.
              Yes, I am aware of that. But you are an imbecile that suggested there is a coup attempt against Trump. That is the same garbage Jones said a couple years ago. I can't take anyone seriously that posts that opinion. So do your own work.

Coup conspiracy theorists IMO are the equivalent of birthers or a flat earthers. If you believe any of this stuff you clearly need the kind of mental health treatment that I am incapable of providing.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                That's the problem here, that is the work a superfan wants his political heroes to be doing.

It's all about stupid political games, and 'winning' said games, to a political superfan like him.

Things like infrastructure bills, healthcare, taxes, foreign policy, etc pale in comparison to the team 'winning' political games.

That's what really matters to them.

Once you grasp that fact, you realize what empty vessels those people are.
                I just don't understand how they put these politicians on a pedestal and think that they are above us. They have to do their job but they are locked up in a political race.

But I guess for some it is more important to get Trump out of office than anything else.

Comment

Ok. your point? Doctors do surgeries all the time that are not successful. That doesn't mean you don't do the surgery because the last person died.

They conducted an investigation and nothing turned up. Job well done and we move forward. Again, if Trump didn't do anything, there would be no need to investigate. No different than any other President.
                  Apples and oranges , but if we go with the doctor analogy it would be more like you go in for hernia surgery and they instead cut off your dick.

There is no job well done , not when you are making up crimes to investigate. Not when tax payer money is being wasted to the tune of 40 million dollars, not when Dems can't accept the election results so they keep coming up with nonsense.They should be working on passing USMCA or lowering drug prices , figuring out what to do with the millions of illegals that are already here. Hell even **** that dems love like infrastructure are on the back burner so they can devote their time to something they know is nonsense.

Comment

Nice job.

You flat out caught an NPC mindlessly parroting team talking points, and when you asked him to prove the talking points were based in fact, he punked out.

Now the next step is to hit that Ignore button on him for excessive cheerleading.

Comment

It was not dirt. Fact is that Biden's son had a position that he should not had and other things Biden did as a VP. Don't pick and choose. Obviously we agree to disagree. I will let you have the last word.
                      I think we know how Biden and other sons/daughters of politicians get jobs.

I am not picking and choosing anything. If Biden's son did something wrong, why are republicans only bringing it up now?

We agree to disagree on some things. I just don't know how decent people disagree on right and wrong. I think we all know what is right and what is wrong. It just seems loyalty to Trump is put ahead of that. That is my primary concern.

Comment

Working...
                      X